PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft

Callanrobertson
07-04-2011, 06:12 PM
:laugh1:What do you have to say about minecraft all i wanna here is just genaral infomation anything about it.

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Im a builder, I build apartments, and houses high up on mountains.

Saph
07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm deffinately a miner. On multiplayer I'm alittle tamer with hand dug mines going to bedrock and pretty far and wide. In single player however, I'm heavyweight miner. I have invedit addon, so I go and give myself 1000s of TNTs, and I like to dig a huge 2x2 hole into the ground, and making huge square caverns as I go. Then I fill said caverns to the rim with TNT, and I keep digging downward till I hit bedrock. I make abour 3-5 such chambers of splodin'

I then dig my way out the side, and I place redstone all the way up to the surface in a staircase shape. I then place a torch and I wait for the fireworks(one time I didnt get far enough away and I got blown to bits).

After the horrid lag and plumbes of square smoke, and the rumbling thunder of the underground explosion has ended, I walk up to my new and magnificent hole XD
That's how pros like me mine in minecraft.

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 02:04 PM
I just build in general, I have the INVedit addon too. Its heaps good :)

Synge
07-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Poll closed already?

I'm a builder, in fact, I rarely do any of the other stuff save for maybe exploring (for a good spot to start a build).

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Poll closed already?

I'm a builder, in fact, I rarely do any of the other stuff save for maybe exploring (for a good spot to start a build).

Same here dude, Its too much effort to go exploring. Or even mine stuff hahaa :laugh1:

Muffincat
07-05-2011, 07:08 PM
I mostly like to mine, or explore :3

I like to build things, too, but mostly I like to make awesome mines and have my storage room all nice and organized, and hoard lots of resources because I am strange :3

Callanrobertson
07-05-2011, 08:21 PM
I agree with anyone who likes minecraft but i never use invedit i always mine to get my stuff i have 140 diamonds all mined.

Psychotray
07-06-2011, 01:14 AM
I agree with anyone who likes minecraft but i never use invedit i always mine to get my stuff i have 140 diamonds all mined.

Nice dude, I use INVedit because its just easier to get stuff done with it. But I do have worlds where I do play without INVedit, and on Hard Difficulty as well.

Freeman
07-21-2011, 12:49 AM
i like to pass hours underground mining ores and explore a little bit on surface (:
but most of times mining underground