PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft moments

Callanrobertson
07-06-2011, 02:54 AM
:p:pI want to know your minecraft moments that are really funny scarry or anything else. Mine Is i was mining in a Massive cave full of Every ore in the game when 2 massive slimes starting chaseing me into another cave with lots of lava i ran towards the lava and I ran them into the lava then fell in however i hovered over the lava and survived

Psychotray
07-06-2011, 03:30 AM
A scary moment in Minecraft was at 3:00am in the morning a few weeks ago, I was tired and not very aware, and all of a sudden a Creeper blew up as soon as I turned around, and I was unaware that my speakers were turned on LOUD, I jumped so high hahaha :laugh1:

Callanrobertson
07-06-2011, 04:17 AM
Lol that happend to me once I got so angry I almost destroyed the world before I relised I had INVedit

paecmaker
07-06-2011, 05:30 AM
It had just turned day so I went out from my cave, I looked around and didnt see anything so I went out. Suddenly a spider jumped down and started attacking me. I jumped out of my seat.

Psychotray
07-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Yeah, the Spiders are really fast. And they pop out of nowhere. They are probably the monster I got the most scare off. Other than that, I'd say Creepers. I hate them.

paecmaker
07-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah, the Spiders are really fast. And they pop out of nowhere. They are probably the monster I got the most scare off. Other than that, I'd say Creepers. I hate them.

And even worse both creepers and spiders can be out in the sun.

Psychotray
07-06-2011, 08:30 AM
And even worse both creepers and spiders can be out in the sun.

Are you serious dude?, I thought they burnt in the sun, dont they? :shocked:

paecmaker
07-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Are you serious dude?, I thought they burnt in the sun, dont they? :shocked:

Only zombies and skeletons bro. Spiders and creepers still live, its just that they dont spawn when its light.

Psychotray
07-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Dammit, thats why my buildings always get destroyed at daytime :L

ROFLBRYCE
07-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Climbing down a ladder in my treefort, turn around and there's a creeper 1 block away looking at me going SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT........

I jumped lol.