PDA

View Full Version : My Myspace

Drake14
09-06-2006, 06:50 PM
hey everyone, i've got a myspace. I've had it for probably about a year now and to tell you the truth, myspace is getting kinda lame and boring. But i guess its a good way to keep in touch with friends and meet new people.

http://www.myspace.com/sunoskae

theres my link. enjoy :)

LiNuX
09-06-2006, 07:34 PM
lol i agree with the lame and boring part lol, its pretty stupid now lol, i dont like it but i still have an account, i'll add u ;D

aosmallan
09-07-2006, 12:50 AM
That's because you have no friends Linux. Most of us only added you as a form of charity, though now that I just figured out that I don't even get a tax writeoff for you, I'm considering deleting you. Please be advised.

LiNuX
09-07-2006, 01:20 PM
lol ok allan lol, what if i delete u first? :-? lol, i dont care about myspace, if u wanna delete me go ahead lol, i dont care ;)

Twigz
09-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Ohh, you guys are evil...but yeah, it is kinda boring now, nothing to do on it...and it keeps crashing...

aosmallan
09-07-2006, 04:47 PM
U care linux, you just won't admit it to yourself.

lol

In all seriousness (ha!), I actually do enjoy myspace, for the ability to communicate massively with people. I've lived in many different states and have friends in many more, not to mention the ones living outside of the US, and it's really nice to be able to stay in touch like this. Yes, you could tell me to use AIM, but not everyone's got an AIM or has the time to sit and chat. I could use e-mail, but thats more boring than myspace. To me, myspace is like a glorified e-mail system. You can leave a msg, and then the person can read and respond at their leisure. I really do like myspace for its communicative aspects.

aosmallan
09-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I never joined myspace so that i could have something to "do" like some of you keep saying. I have cs for that. lol myspace is strictly communication for me, and it's perfect for that.

LiNuX
09-07-2006, 04:50 PM
a friend made my myspace for me lol, i never asked for it, but i thanked him for being "nice" lol, and i have the same thing as u if i need something to do, thats cs lol, i cant play it much anymore, havent played in the past week, but its still there if i need something to do ;D

Twigz
09-08-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm never bored...;)

Sypher
09-09-2006, 08:56 AM
If you all want to add me feel free. My Myspace url is www.myspace.com/x_coty_x Ever need help with coding or anything like that feel free to message me.

LiNuX
09-09-2006, 01:32 PM
ur account is private lol, i dont think anybody in this forum will be able to add u because nobody really knows ur last name of email lol :D

Drake14
04-22-2007, 07:45 PM
well my account isn't private anymore, and i've updated it a lot. It's got a paintball theme to it now, with a lot of videos and stuff from my favorite band, St. Valentines Massacre.

Let me know what you think :D

FattaT
04-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Looks good,
Is that a picture of u in the paint ball gear?

Drake14
04-23-2007, 05:51 AM
lol hellz no. That's a picture of one of the guys on team XSV. Which is my favorite paintball team :D

FattaT
04-23-2007, 06:23 AM
oh, lol
I didn't know that paint ball was so big. there are actually teams O.o
Thought it was all just a leisure sport.

Drake14
04-23-2007, 08:45 PM
hahaha. Yeah paintball is a pro sport. I've got a bunch of videos on my youtube account.

www.youtube.com/sunoskae

some teams are:

XSV (excessive)
Dynasty
Bob Long
Infamous

and some others. I even have my own paintball team ;D We're called Echo Assassins

www.echo.yurx.com ;D