PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest League Of Legends Video Ever !!!

Blackleo
07-09-2011, 09:05 PM
THE BEST OF ALL TIME !!! OF ALL TIME !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsAYPi7NVc

LiNuX
07-09-2011, 10:12 PM
I died 6 times cuz of your "lag".

Blackleo
07-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Hahhahaa it was weird ! I froze on my screen for no reason ! Wasn't lag TWC just decided to mess with you !

ROFLBRYCE
07-10-2011, 12:56 AM
This happens to me quite often, sadly. Still funny, and it is arguably one of the best LoL videos I've ever seen :p

Blackleo
07-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Haha he says he doesn't have fun with me, but I always have fun with my good ol' buddy ol' pal Linux !

Muffincat
07-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Awwww XD

Blackleo, I love to play games with you :3 You always have a good attitude, no matter what happens (that I have seen, anyway). You guys are hilarious together XD
Oh Linux <3

Blackleo
07-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Awwww XD

Blackleo, I love to play games with you :3 You always have a good attitude, no matter what happens (that I have seen, anyway). You guys are hilarious together XD
Oh Linux <3

I always have fun and enjoy the games with you guys too ! Haha we should all play again ! Pronto! That rank match was awesome ! Funny how I did better than Linux without mumble or sound =P

LiNuX
07-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Everyone was yelling at you, you just couldn't hear it.

Blackleo
07-11-2011, 06:53 AM
Everyone was yelling at you, you just couldn't hear it.

So when they typed nice job Leo on the triple kill "It was all LIES ?!"

Saph
07-11-2011, 08:14 AM
<.< I don't get it...

Diligence109
07-11-2011, 10:03 AM
I always have fun and enjoy the games with you guys too ! Haha we should all play again ! Pronto! That rank match was awesome ! Funny how I did better than Linux without mumble or sound =P

You didn't do better than Linux :P Most of what won that game was the enemy team's poor coordination in teamfights - we were able to win all the mid and late game teamfights because their singed positioned himself too far away from his team and nobody else on the team (outside of ww with his ult) could peel me (Trundle, a decent anti-carry) off of Miss Fortune or Annie. They lost every teamfight outright when Singed threw fling on someone that wasn't me and gave me full right to eat his AD carry and his Nuke with no recourse. Every teamfight went straight into simple cleanup right after that!

So when they typed nice job Leo on the triple kill "It
was all LIES ?!"

It wasn't a lie! Whenever you do something good it deserves recognition and you had a handful of nice stunts in that game.

Blackleo
07-11-2011, 10:11 AM
WoW Dili you remember all the details lol I barely remember how it went down, let alone the opposing champions. When could we do another ?

LiNuX
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Like Dili said, the compliments weren't lies, but adding to what he said, you did give the other team a bunch of free kills when they picked you off alone for stuff like over extending.

But kill:death-wise, you did a lot better than me. So good work there!

Blackleo
07-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Guys the lies part was just me wanting to refer to Portal 2, a barely remember the details, but I would not be surprised about the free kills I've given lol. What I'm really looking forth is to having another go at ranked !

CraeSC111
10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Actually while playing my character is sometimes unresponsive to my commands. It happens to me a lot as Kog'Maw after I die and start to chase someone who goes into a bush my character will stop responding to commands.