PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Sky Bridge

Jokersvirus
07-11-2011, 10:11 PM
I was thinking about this... Making a sky bridge on the GF server connecting the entire "world" together so that everyone can get around alot faster and get a bird's eye view of the world. The central Hub ive started at my home. which can be used as a means to create items and head out or just mine around. I have digged out my basement pretty deep to where everyone could have a room for their own supplies and what not. the basement would need to be repaired because I found a cave with alot of P.Oed zombies and what not.

I think its a good idea however I need help from those on the server to make it happen.

Saph
07-12-2011, 06:00 AM
I think we kinda already have somewhat of a "sky bridge" already. I think it's Exentenzed's project. It's pretty much a railway network that, when finished, should connect itself to everyones home(those who want it of course).

Muffincat
07-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Well, exe's never on anymore :P

Dili and I and a few other people have been making a ton of railways and rail stations that connect a bunch of our cities/structures, including our newest one that is going to go to a floating island thing. So, we do kind of already have it, and a central hub elsewhere where more people have built.

It's a lot of work to do, though, because people are literally 4,000 blocks apart in some cases. A lot of people aren't active enough on the server to embark on that kind of project.

TigerBearPig
07-12-2011, 01:07 PM
whaaaaaaA? GF has a server? OMFGWHYNOONETELLS TEELLL ME NOW PLOX!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IF U DUN TELL ME I WILL COME TO UR HOUSE AND FLIIIP UR TABLES!!

Diligence109
07-12-2011, 03:59 PM
we only have one table and you can feel free to come over and flip it, but if you'd just like to get on the server instead the IP is 24.62.88.96

EpsilonX
07-12-2011, 07:34 PM
i wish minecraft was free or something lol, i'd come join you guys

for now, i'll just flip tables (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Muffincat
07-12-2011, 09:33 PM
It's only $20 until it's released as a "full" version, so if you do want to get it, I'd say get it before 11/11/11. I think it goes up to $30 at that point. If you save up $5 a month you can get it by then :3

EpsilonX
08-02-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm making a big bridge atm, it's gonna go from the spawn point to my house and a little bit further, we could make one in the other direction, or connect it or something, idk.

paecmaker
08-02-2011, 03:29 PM
A bridge, I work the other way around, I do a subway to connect my places.

EpsilonX
08-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Well, The bridge can go underground too haha.

paecmaker
08-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Well, The bridge can go underground too haha.

If a bridge go underground, is it still a bridge then?

EpsilonX
08-02-2011, 04:10 PM
well i mean like, have the bridge connect to the ground, and then at the bottom it starts going underground, therefore being like a bridge that turns into a tunnel.