PDA

View Full Version : If you wear baggy pants.. you can go to jail or get a fine.

Scott
09-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Just saw it on the news... There trying to pass it. lmao.

Link (http://www.nbc10.com/news/14126585/detail.html)

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 11:15 PM
aww crap i gotta hide in the underground world now lol - i wear baggy pants sorts, cant handle tight

"The message is clear: We don't want to see your backside."

rofl, i dont wear it that baggy :D

Scott
09-18-2007, 11:18 PM
rofl, i dont wear it that baggy :D

Yeah me neither. lol What next a ban on jeans?

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 11:20 PM
they ban jeans im walking around half nude :D lol - its in Trenton, New Jersey - close to where my cousins live lol, less than 50 or 60 miles from where I live lol - hope it doesnt come this far

Scott
09-18-2007, 11:22 PM
they ban jeans im walking around half nude :D lol - its in Trenton, New Jersey - close to where my cousins live lol, less than 50 or 60 miles from where I live lol - hope it doesnt come this far

Well let's just hope it stays there lol

Man they come up with some really stupid laws.... That has just given me a good idea for a thread where you can post the stupidest ones you know!

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 11:32 PM
i'd post this one for sure lol, there arent too many other stupid laws but there are a ton of stupid lawsuits :D

Scott
09-18-2007, 11:34 PM
i'd post this one for sure lol, there arent too many other stupid laws but there are a ton of stupid lawsuits :D

Oh man I know loads of strange laws like...

In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession.

In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.

Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.

In Corpus Christie, Texas, it is illegal to raise alligators in your home.

In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal.

It is against the law to mispronounce the name of the State of Arkansas in that State.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.

lonewolfxix
09-19-2007, 07:36 AM
I wear baggy pants, they're a hell of a lot more comfortable than tight pants.. it's a fashion trend, yes. I thought they would of had problems with baggy pants due to soo bloody easy to hide guns in them.

man those are some stupid laws... the alaska one is funny XD

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 08:42 AM
lol, the miami one is hilarious too, yay for the government guys!!!