PDA

View Full Version : Recruting for black ops clan

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Hello all, i am an Admin for Team .Rev, we are a clan dedicated to the band Avenged Sevenfolds late, great, drummer.. Jimmy "the rev" sullivan.
We are now recruiting new members, we play Call of Duty: Black ops on xbox 360 , and will soon be expanding to the PC.

If you are interested in joining, please register on our website, complete the recruit application and add me on xbox live
Gamertag: dylan452
Thank you from Team .Rev

LiNuX
07-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Don't go around posting the same thread over and over again, the same people are part of all the boards so they will see it if you post just once.

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-12-2011, 09:14 PM
My apologies my friend

EpsilonX
07-12-2011, 09:25 PM
i don't play xbox too often, and i don't even have live (if i intend to play a game online, I will buy it for PS3) or else i'd be in. The rev is beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfD34LOrnNk

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-12-2011, 09:27 PM
yeah he is!! We are the only clan out there that is dedicated to him atm.

Saph
07-13-2011, 06:33 AM
It's not very good reputation for your clan to go on the internet and spam gaming forums with your message. Forums aren't a free advertisement board, bro.

Get your 10 posts, be here for 24 hours, show you're actually a decent guy, and then place your recruitment thread ONCE!!!! In the adds section. It'll make you look like less of a spamming asshole.

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-13-2011, 11:24 AM
not trying to spam broseph... never used forums before, and my computer is slow as ****.
So i posted once, but my comp wouldnt load so i submitted it again, and it said i double posted.

Jayhmmz
07-13-2011, 12:02 PM
It's not very good reputation for your clan to go on the internet and spam gaming forums with your message. Forums aren't a free advertisement board, bro.

Get your 10 posts, be here for 24 hours, show you're actually a decent guy, and then place your recruitment thread ONCE!!!! In the adds section. It'll make you look like less of a spamming asshole.

Easy Saph :P You're quite the angry dog this week!

EpsilonX
07-13-2011, 02:07 PM
bad saph! no biscuit for you!

BtG Monster
01-09-2012, 01:39 AM
not trying to spam broseph... never used forums before, and my computer is slow as ****.
So i posted once, but my comp wouldnt load so i submitted it again, and it said i double posted.

Sullivan was not a good drummer. In general A7x isn't a good band. Like slipknot they are overrated.

It's cool you got a Clan for him, but, most clans aren't based off someone. Try making a website, like an : In Remem-berance ..Not a clan.

(Sorry if I nerco-posted, I just had to set that straight).