PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Talisman online?

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I just started playing and i am just looking to see if it is worth the playing time...
anyone play it?

Saph
07-13-2011, 06:35 AM
Nope, probably never will.

Free to play MMORPGs are just bad in my opinion -.- WoW anyday.

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-13-2011, 11:28 AM
I love WoW, but i dont have the money to spend on it.
Trust me, i would if i could

Jayhmmz
07-13-2011, 11:55 AM
To be honest, WoW is kinda boring now. Well, I said kinda, when I meant very. I didn't bother with getting Cataclysm, as it was just going to be the same old boring levelling and the gear being easy as hell to get compared to vanilla WoW and The Burning Crusade... there's no challenge any more.

I won't be buying another WoW game until they make a brand new one, aptly named WoW2, or maybe if they just made a different game altogether, but they clearly don't have the balls to do so in case it sucks! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not heard about any real movements towards Blizzard creating a new MMO to replace WoW.

Dylan452-Team .Rev
07-13-2011, 11:59 AM
true that man, i played for a month, and it was just repetitive.. dont get me wrong, im not saying i dont like it.
I would love to see them come out with BRAND new WoW.... but that will never happen

awwnziikte
07-19-2011, 07:00 PM
I just started playing and i am just looking to see if it is worth the playing time...
anyone play it?

nope never tried it either

Onyxah
08-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Nothing will ever beat WoW, because no other game can beat the graphics, no matter how boring it will become, you can find something to do on there!

jaseleung
08-10-2011, 04:05 AM
anyone play it?

Do you have any game preview stuff?
The name is quite ..sort of attractive to me:cheesy: