PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft sever problem

jcmcdo12
07-18-2011, 02:33 PM
I was playing on the GF Minecraft server (Wicked's) today and fell in a hole and it won't let me destroy any blocks and I don't have anything in my inventory I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and it was still broken. So, if someone could fix it.

Slay
07-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Not to sound like a jerk..
You were holding left click right?

jcmcdo12
07-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Haha, yea I'm positive I was holding it right. But now I can't connect to the server at all.

Muffincat
07-19-2011, 02:17 PM
I mean... I don't know what we can really do unless you're on sometime when dili or I are on and we could teleport you out or something... blocks work fine for me and I haven't had any issues o.o Is the hole full of stone? If you don't have a pickaxe or anything then it takes a long time to break by hand.

jcmcdo12
07-19-2011, 04:21 PM
I know but when I break anything it just pops back into place.What time do you or dill get on roughly

Muffincat
07-19-2011, 05:52 PM
You are probably just lagging, then... There's nothing we can do to fix that o-o If you try different times it can be better, but some people have worse lag on the server than others :/

As for when we're on, there's no real time we generally get on. Sometimes we are more active than others; I can't give a real time, but if you like, you can PM me and we can arrange one. :)

jcmcdo12
07-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Okay, got it working now glitched out of the hole and respawned and now all is good but...what are the cordinates for buildings and everything?

Diligence109
07-20-2011, 11:41 AM
there are little spatterings of things built all over the server - there is no one real "city" and much of the civilization has yet to be connected. If you explore you might find some things, but respect whatever you find and don't break anything/steal anything ;)

ninja edit: If you tell me in this thread or by visitor message/PM what you find and where you find it I can probably tell you who's it is if you're curious.