PDA

View Full Version : Minutes to Midnight

Resurrection
09-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey Guys,

What do you think about Linkin Park's Latest Album, Minutes to Midnight??

Is it any better than Hybrid Theory etc. ?

Pool in your comments ;)

Scott
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
It's a good album. One of the best so far this year. If you like LP you should buy it.

Jasperking
09-19-2007, 07:28 PM
i havent heard their latest album yet so i cant really say which is best :p. Ill get it soon though

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Yay another LP Fan lol :D

i have the album actually but I have to be honest - it is one of the year's best album compared to everyone else but the worst album for Linkin Park lol

they went away from the rapping and just focused a lot on signing which i didnt like too much - but the music is still awesome :D - my favorite songs include: Bleed it Out, No More Sorrow, Given Up, and What I've Done

just search those on youtube and see if you like them :D

Scott
09-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Well it was certified 2x Platinum worldwide so doesn't that say it all?

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 07:35 PM
thats only cuz linkin park fans went crazy when it came out lol, i waiting like 3 weeks before getting it :D i wasnt in that much of a hurry since i already knew not much rapping or original style was in it

Jasperking
09-19-2007, 07:35 PM
even though i havent got the album.. i have heard Bleed it Out from one of my friends and i really liked it :)

Scott
09-19-2007, 07:36 PM
thats only cuz linkin park fans went crazy when it came out lol, i waiting like 3 weeks before getting it :D i wasnt in that much of a hurry since i already knew not much rapping or original style was in it

I got it on the week it came out because nothing much else was released around then.
Then all the good stuff started pouring out like Velvet Revolver and Queens of the stone age

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 07:37 PM
even though i havent got the album.. i have heard Bleed it Out from one of my friends and i really liked it :)

that song is kind of emo - well the chorus lol but otherwise its good

"I bleed it out Digging deeper just to throw it away,
I bleed it out Digging deeper just to throw it away,
I bleed it out Digging deeper just to throw it away, Just to Throw it Away, Just to Throw it away"

:twitcy:

Jasperking
09-19-2007, 08:18 PM
lol i didnt really notice that it was emo.. but i really like the way he raps in it

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 08:46 PM
yea thats Mike Shinoda - his Fort Minor Album is pretty good too - i wonder if he'll make another Fort Minor Album

Did you know linkin park formed in 1996 but didnt record their first album until 1999? And they got famous around 2000 - well really famous

Jasperking
09-19-2007, 09:19 PM
so what did linkin park do for like 3 years? just play a few songs at live performances? lol

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 09:49 PM
so what did linkin park do for like 3 years? just play a few songs at live performances? lol

no, they just couldnt get a record deal, they were teens when they formed and their music was un-orthodox so who wants that? until someone did and they became a great hit - i read it in one of their biographies years ago - cant believe i still remember that lol :eek1:

Scott
09-19-2007, 09:51 PM
You could always just look them up on wikipedia

GF Eric
09-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Dude Minutes to Midnight is the best album LP has come out with. I would buy a million copies if I could but thats what burning the CD onto iTunes and making copies to hang on your wall is for. :rolleyes1: I say BUY BUY BUY IT.

Jasperking
09-20-2007, 01:47 PM
lol is it really that great eric? im guessing linkin park is your fav band and ur an extremest :p

GF Eric
09-20-2007, 01:49 PM
lol is it really that great eric? im guessing linkin park is your fav band and ur an extremest :p

It is my favorite band but I don't know about the extremest part :laugh:.