PDA

View Full Version : what i love about gf

egg-whites333
07-22-2011, 11:50 PM
what i love is there is no "Xbox is better no it has rrod well we have halo well we have little big planet that game sucks" i hate console wars and there is none here its epic just wanted to point that out

Psychotray
07-23-2011, 02:59 AM
We're all friendly around here, there is barely any fights or disagreements on this forum. We all respect each others opinions, and dont have any problems with each other :)

GamingWeston
07-23-2011, 06:14 AM
I wanted to point that out too, but there was no thread to fit in, finally you've made it :)
I've been registered and contributing to 5 gaming forums and there were forums in other niches as well. And I'm not saying this cuz I wanna suck your balls but this forum is the best by far. People here don't want to know better. They don't want to offend you and they are not here because they are zero in real life and they wanna be the boss in virtual world. They are here only to form a nice community and have friendly conversations. So congrats, reall.!

XnewxskinX
07-23-2011, 10:26 AM
I answer questions on Y!Answers in the Xbox section. Someone will have a legit question about why their xbox's thingamajig isn't working and the very first answer will be "buy a PS3". It was worse when the internet got hacked.

I don't care who likes what. Just don't try to push it off on others or slam someone because they use a different console. I like that no one this site does that... :) I also think the Forums here are moderated really well compared to other places I used to use.

EpsilonX
07-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Somebody posted "ps3 fans your system sucks" or something and i was like ps3 has what i want, so thats why i play it.

but seriously, i hate when people think that their system of choice has everything good and other things aren't good. For example, I like blu ray and ps3 has blu ray, but a 360 player might not care, so when asked why i like ps3 and i list blu ray the other person might say noone cares about blu ray, but since i do....idk how to finish this but i'm sure you know what i meant. Or, ps3 has a lot of jrpgs (at first 360 has more but the ps3 has caught up and surpassed the 360) and there's also a subtle difference in the way 360's HD graphics look compared to the PS3's, and I just prefer the way PS3 does it. I also don't like the 360's home menu screen, its basically a million ads. PS3's is much nicer to me. I prefer the ps3's controller setup (i dont like the skinny trigger butons, and I like the analog sticks next to each other) and I barely ever play online, so 360 having better online isn't a selling point. I like how PS3 has online there if I would ever want it, 360 i'm never gonna play online because i don't feel its worth paying for.

On the other hand though, there are plenty of things about the PS3 that somebody might not like, or something about the 360 that somebody else might like more, and if they prefer those things then more power to em, im not going to tell them they're wrong for thinking that, cuz they're not.

i'm sure this is how people on this forum think. They're more interested in just playing the games instead of justifying their purchases with stupid arguments.

MortenNS
07-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Somebody posted "ps3 fans your system sucks" or something and i was like ps3 has what i want, so thats why i play it.

but seriously, i hate when people think that their system of choice has everything good and other things aren't good. For example, I like blu ray and ps3 has blu ray, but a 360 player might not care, so when asked why i like ps3 and i list blu ray the other person might say noone cares about blu ray, but since i do....idk how to finish this but i'm sure you know what i meant. Or, ps3 has a lot of jrpgs (at first 360 has more but the ps3 has caught up and surpassed the 360) and there's also a subtle difference in the way 360's HD graphics look compared to the PS3's, and I just prefer the way PS3 does it. I also don't like the 360's home menu screen, its basically a million ads. PS3's is much nicer to me. I prefer the ps3's controller setup (i dont like the skinny trigger butons, and I like the analog sticks next to each other) and I barely ever play online, so 360 having better online isn't a selling point. I like how PS3 has online there if I would ever want it, 360 i'm never gonna play online because i don't feel its worth paying for.

On the other hand though, there are plenty of things about the PS3 that somebody might not like, or something about the 360 that somebody else might like more, and if they prefer those things then more power to em, im not going to tell them they're wrong for thinking that, cuz they're not.

i'm sure this is how people on this forum think. They're more interested in just playing the games instead of justifying their purchases with stupid arguments.

*Claps hands* Best argument for PS3 ever

EpsilonX
07-23-2011, 04:44 PM
It was more an argument against the console "war" and retards trolling saying "why can't PS3/360 fans just admit that their console of choice sucks?"

MortenNS
07-23-2011, 04:59 PM
It was more an argument against the console "war" and retards trolling saying "why can't PS3/360 fans just admit that their console of choice sucks?"

Yeah console war sucks, Xbox360, PC and PS3 shouldnt fight each other. They should fight Wii, that annoying crap with dildo sticks

Exentenzed
07-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Yeah console war sucks, Xbox360, PC and PS3 shouldnt fight each other. They should fight Wii, that annoying crap with dildo sticks

Yet, you are trying to start one with that statement. :/

EpsilonX
07-23-2011, 05:35 PM

Let me translate this.

"Let's not compare consoles and insult them, xbox 360 pc and ps3 are way better than that crappy wii console."

MortenNS
07-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Let me translate this.

"Let's not compare consoles and insult them, xbox 360 pc and ps3 are way better than that crappy wii console."

Wow did it need a translation?

Psychotray
07-23-2011, 05:48 PM
All consoles are good, there's just some that we like playing more than others, I like Wii, I like Ps3, Xbox360, Ps1, Ps2, everything. Because that's what I was raised on maaaan, It started with N64 to Ps1, to Ps2, to Wii, to Xbox360, to Ps3. So I've played all of them and had my fair share of Gameplay on all of them, and I can state for a fact, that all consoles are good, and none are ''crap'', they weren't all for specifically everyone. And to be completely honest, I dont want to cause an argument, but I'd prefer a Nintendo 64 or Sega or Ps1 over any console, any day. True story. Though I think Xbox 360 is pretty epic too.

Synge
07-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Was he not joking?

I thought it was funny... http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/mellow.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Muffinbat
07-23-2011, 11:28 PM
All consoles are good, there's just some that we like playing more than others, I like Wii, I like Ps3, Xbox360, Ps1, Ps2, everything. Because that's what I was raised on maaaan, It started with N64 to Ps1, to Ps2, to Wii, to Xbox360, to Ps3. So I've played all of them and had my fair share of Gameplay on all of them, and I can state for a fact, that all consoles are good, and none are ''crap'', they weren't all for specifically everyone. And to be completely honest, I dont want to cause an argument, but I'd prefer a Nintendo 64 or Sega or Ps1 over any console, any day. True story. Though I think Xbox 360 is pretty epic too.

Hmm am I the only one who remembers the "nintendont't" commercials? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7nsBoqJ6s8

not the best one but i am lazy and went with the first that came up in google.

EpsilonX
07-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Wow did it need a translation?

i was trying to make it more obvious that the post was extremely hypocritical. You basically said insulting other systems and saying some systems are better than other is stupid, then did just that by saying wii is stupid and ps3/360 are better.

jaseleung
08-10-2011, 04:04 AM
same thought here!!!!!! I gonna find u to be my gf

paecmaker
08-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Hmm am I the only one who remembers the "nintendont't" commercials? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7nsBoqJ6s8

not the best one but i am lazy and went with the first that came up in google.

Epic commercial, I loved playing super monaco gt on megadrive. :p

LemonRising
08-10-2011, 04:23 PM
One time me Dili Muffin and I think Ilyich.. and other people? had a conversation comparing xbox 360 and ps3's and there was no arguement. After we were done we sat in wonderment that we all just kind of agreed and there was no console war the whole time.

It was magic.

NayKu
11-04-2011, 03:29 PM
We're all friendly around here, there is barely any fights or disagreements on this forum. We all respect each others opinions, and dont have any problems with each other :)

;) eeeeexactly