PDA

View Full Version : New member here

Koudelka
07-25-2011, 07:48 PM
My name is Rose. I'm a university student, studying sociology and social work.

In my spare time, I play lots of Japanese RPGs, as that's my favorite genre. I've recently just replayed through Xenosaga I and II, but just started Xenosaga III for the first time. I played the first two a while ago, but never got around to playing the last one, so I restarted the entire series and will finally finish it soon. It is also one of my favorite game series.

In other activities, I enjoy watching anime and reading manga (to a lesser extent). Big surprise there, eh? I also play a bit of Magic the Gathering with friends (not in tournaments though). Also, like many others, I enjoy movies quite a bit. My favorite music genres are alternative, modern rock, and metal.

My username is after the PS1 game and character Koudelka, which is the beginning of the Shadow Hearts series, which is my favorite game series of all time.

foof
07-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Hope you stay awhile. [=

jcmcdo12
07-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the Forum!
I notice you like Japanese...stuff... I personally don't play much JRPG's but I'm sure we can find a game in common.
Hope you enjoy it here!

Muffincat
07-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum :3 I'm a fan of JRPGs/anime/manga/etc as well. Looks like you'll get along well around here! Let us know if you've got any questions, and I hope to see some more posts from you :)

Jayhmmz
07-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Sounds like you will fit right in at this forum :)

Welcome.

Psychotray
07-26-2011, 05:08 AM
Welcome, enjoy your time here at Gamers Forum.
What games do you play? :D

HamadaLFC8
07-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Welcome to GF!!!!

Diligence109
07-26-2011, 10:05 AM
newer MTG editions make me cry :( the synergy between cards is too obviously designed and elf decks/mana accelerators + annihilators/allies are just too good and way too easy to build a deck for. Though, they have to make each new edition more OP than the last so that it'll sell... at least they stopped printing allies because they recognized that ally mill decks were completely uncounterable and retarded.

I mean... welcome to the forum! :D Glad you're having fun with Xenosaga :) If you ever pick up some multiplayer online games be sure to let us know because you'll have people to play with!

Th3-devils-princess
07-26-2011, 10:55 AM
welcome to the forum hope you enjoy yourself :) happy gaming :D

ROFLBRYCE
07-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the forum :) I'm sure you'll get along with everybody here just fine!

XnewxskinX
07-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Hello and Welcome to the forums!

Synge
07-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Welcome aboard, nice to have you!

Koudelka
07-26-2011, 03:27 PM
newer MTG editions make me cry :( the synergy between cards is too obviously designed and elf decks/mana accelerators + annihilators/allies are just too good and way too easy to build a deck for. Though, they have to make each new edition more OP than the last so that it'll sell... at least they stopped printing allies because they recognized that ally mill decks were completely uncounterable and retarded.

I mean... welcome to the forum! :D Glad you're having fun with Xenosaga :) If you ever pick up some multiplayer online games be sure to let us know because you'll have people to play with!

I play with older decks myself. That's also why I don't play by tournament rules, because they change so often. I play by the rules I learned when I first started playing and when I buy cards, I make sure they're not too new. Like I said, I just play among friends and they use older stuff too.

I suppose the term "gamer" is just referring to video gaming, so I suppose Magic the Gathering isn't particularly popular in these parts. :P

GamingWeston
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Welcome to GF!