PDA

View Full Version : GFX Tournament

foof
07-27-2011, 02:51 AM
Well while PMing Knibbler a few times, he mentioned something about a Tournament. I talked to Muffincat for a little bit and she thought it was a nice idea and well, I decided to make this thread and ask:

If GF had a GFX Tournament, who would be interested?

There would most likely be a prize. GFP or something of that nature.

This is obviously in it's most basic form right now. Just voice your input / interest in doing it. It would most likely be setup into a system with VS brackets and whatnot.

So yeah, if you're interested, post. The more people, the better it would be.

Psychotray
07-27-2011, 04:04 AM
That sounds awesome, if this actually happens, I'll join, for sure!

foof
07-27-2011, 04:14 AM
That sounds awesome, if this actually happens, I'll join, for sure!

Great. In order for this to work, I believe everyone who does GFX on this forum should participate. All Active / Semi Active members.

Psychotray
07-27-2011, 04:24 AM
Ohk, well, I'll help out a bit by asking a few people to take it into consideration on this forum.

Knibbler
07-27-2011, 06:34 AM
I'll definitely be up for this.
I think each round should have a set theme.
I also dont mind putting in some gfp for the prize.
Maybe having an entry fee would also be a good way of funding the prize.

HamadaLFC8
07-27-2011, 07:39 AM
I might join this as well, but how would this work ? like different rounds with 2 people against each other ???

p.s I'm gonna lose first round hahaha but oh welll :p

Psychotray
07-27-2011, 07:45 AM
I agree with Knibbler, it would probably be best for an entry fee, at least about 25GFP....

foof
07-27-2011, 01:29 PM
I might join this as well, but how would this work ? like different rounds with 2 people against each other ???

p.s I'm gonna lose first round hahaha but oh welll

http://www.mynationals.com/images/home-tournament-16-thumb.jpg

Something of this nature.

And yes, a GFP entry would be great, although I know Muffincat said she would donate some. And she has...a lot.

Diligence109
07-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I have even more GFP and could help host it a bit. Linux has EVEN MORE GFP and would likely help, as well.

Though I'm pretty bad and I wouldn't win, I'd participate to help it off the ground :)

Samus-Fan
07-27-2011, 02:04 PM
I'd be up for this, I think it'd be fun. I have 67,000 in the bank, so I could put up a large amount.

Muffincat
07-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I'd love to do this. It would take a lot of organizing but I'd help you out, and I'm sure others would love to be a part of it.

If we did have an entry fee, I could spot the fee for anyone who wanted to join and didn't have enough to enter.