PDA

View Full Version : Im back!!!! Ready to spam this forum again with posts. :D

paecmaker
07-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Well as the title says Im back from a small vacation. Since last saturday my family(including moi) was in Estonia for a few days and I can say it was good.

I got some pictures if I can figure how to get them over (including something on russian that I might need some help translating)

Just to say the biggest things, our hotel looked like a big soviet bunker from the outside with all the meter wide concrete and the rusty fence. We stayed in the Estonian capitol Tallinn (Think that is the name in english, right?)

the capitol was a truly mixed city with all these luxury cars like porsche while people was looking in garbage cans for food and things.

The same about the buildings, I saw several top modern office complexes all around me, I moved to another angle and saw then an old and falling apart building with broken roof just next to one of the offices. This look was all around the city mixing top modern with shacks.

Estonia have just started using Euroes as their value so there was some problems counting all these cents for most of the people, I dont know how many times they counted wrong.

The old city of Tallinn is a truely nice place with many old and beautiful houses and churches.

I will try to add pictures later but I just got home. :)

Muffincat
07-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome back, paec :3

That sounds like it was a lot of fun :)

Definitely put up pictures!

Jayhmmz
07-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Welcome back mate, glad you had fun :)

LiNuX
07-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Welcome back. DONT SPAM!

Glad you had fun.