PDA

View Full Version : 3 Lil Pigs Home Defence game reveiw.

egg-whites333
08-02-2011, 10:06 AM
First off hi guys this is my first review and its on a free online game.

So basically this game is based on the three little pigs story but with a little twist, you are the three little pigs and the big bad wolf wants to build a huge mall in the area that you live, He already blew up the straw and stick house but got to the brick and they were waiting. the object of the game is to make a map full of guns that will kill the army of wolf invaders that get harder. in along the game you will move im not sure quite why because you were trying to defend your house and for some reason the wolf still attacks.

Game play.
There is one thing that sets this game different from most tower defense games and that is how you are given a empty playing field to just put guns and force the wolf army to go a certain way that will really mess them up.
Even though it has that unique element it can become to easy and you dont even need to upgrade the machine guns which is a pretty big let down. I give it a 6/10.

graphics

This is a flash game i dont expect crazy 3D graphics because of this i look at color and this game had some not bad color. I give it 8

Controls
The game has pretty easy controls point click drag wait the repeat if you have a laptop with only a track pad it is a little hard but you can live with it. So 9

Overall i give it 7.5 this game could of been much better if it was a little harder. Its a good time waster so try it out its not that bad.

heres the link to try it out 3 Lil Pigs Home Defense (http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games8/gameindex/3lilpigshomedefense.htm)

say what you think below also some tips and pointers would be very appreciated.