PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 LAUNCH DAY PREDICTIONS

Scott
09-20-2007, 08:22 PM
somewhere in the country or another part of the world, some people are:

1. Some jerk is going to drive by the store and yell out the ending.

2. Someone will walk out of a store after picking it up and smash it in front of everyone still waiting in line just to piss them off. Then the video will be posted on Youtube.

That's all from me right now but please add your own!

lonewolfxix
09-21-2007, 09:21 AM
No-one knows the ending so that's not possible, you got that one from everyone waiting for harry potter when the final book was released, all the drunks walking past shouting "HE DIEEESS HE DIEESSS" then again, 100 people in America already have Halo3 and quite a lot of people in the UK do too, Comet didn't know the release date and started selling them early!
Imagine someone who bought the spartan suit went into the store and bought the limited edition helmet one and then threw it to the ground and booted it... that would make me laugh.

Scott
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
No-one knows the ending

Well I heard it's all over the internet. But there's no way I'm going to post it!

Jasperking
09-21-2007, 12:46 PM
nah no one knows the ending lol but there has been many fake stories

GF Eric
09-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Who is really going to beat the game in 1 hour?!?!?

My predictions are that lines will strech around corners down streets and entire parking lots. Also a few fights might break out for the last copy of that stores location.

Scott
09-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Who is really going to beat the game in 1 hour?!?!?

My predictions are that lines will strech around corners down streets and entire parking lots. Also a few fights might break out for the last copy of that stores location.

I haven't preordered my copy. I'm not expecting H3 to sell out here. But if it is I'm not bothered I've still to play Bioshock.

Jasperking
09-21-2007, 05:47 PM
lol if u havent played bioshock yet you will love it trust me :)

Scott
09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
lol if u havent played bioshock yet you will love it trust me :)

There is a lot of games I have yet to play... Everything that has been released since Spidey 3 (not including C&C and Forza2 I have 'em now) I haven't played lol

Jasperking
09-22-2007, 06:20 AM
oh btw wat is forza2 like because i was looking at the 360 elites and some were doing offers such as forza2 and other things coming with it

Scott
09-22-2007, 10:47 AM
nah no one knows the ending lol but there has been many fake stories

Nope people do know the ending... or will very soon Because Argos has been selling the game early and it's not the only place.

Jasperking
09-22-2007, 03:07 PM
yeah but even in bioshock people got the games early and it didnt let them play rofl

Scott
09-22-2007, 03:12 PM
People are being banned from XBL if they are caught with H3 lol

Jasperking
09-22-2007, 03:12 PM
rofl then the shops should be sued :p