PDA

View Full Version : What champions do you own?

LiNuX
08-10-2011, 03:23 AM
I'm curious to know what champions you own in LoL. I played a game earlier and one guy said he never bought any champs, he just uses whatever is in free rotation. He was level 30 too. I didn't really investigate so I can't say if it's true.

As for my champs:

Alistar
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Brand
Caitlyn
Cho'Gath
Fiddlesticks
Gangplank
Graves
Karthus
Katarina
Kayle
Lux
Master Yi
Miss Fortune
Morgana
Nasus
Shaco
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Xin Zhao
Veigar
Zilean

I've used most of them pretty thoroughly, except for Shaco, I can't seem to get him right so I haven't tried much. My latest addition is Brand and before that is Gangplank and Tryndamere.

paecmaker
08-10-2011, 03:31 AM
My champions are

1 Sivir(oldest)
2 Ashe
3 Anivia
4 Amumu/Anumu or whatever his name is.

Muffincat
08-10-2011, 09:36 AM
I own:

1. Akali
2. Annie
3. Ashe
4. Kog'Maw
5. Nasus
6. Nunu
7. Poppy
8. Rumble
9. Shen
10. Teemo
11. Tristana
12. Veigar
13. Vladimir
14. Zilean

I haven't bought anyone recently because I am working on rune pages ;_;

LiNuX
08-11-2011, 07:28 PM
I just bought fiddlesticks, I did well with him when he was free a couple weeks ago, I want to see if I can still do well.

Archbob
10-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I own a large lot:

Akali
Alistar
Amumu
Annie
Ashe
Cait
Cho'gath
Corki
Mundo
Eve
Ezreal
Fiddle
Gangplank
Garen
Heimer
Irelia
Janna
Jarvan
Jax
karth
Kayle
Kennen
Kog
Lee Sin
Lux
Malphite
Yi
Miss Fortune
Morgana
Nasus
Noctorne
Nunu
Olaf
Pantheon
Poppy
Rammus
Renekton
Ryze
Shaco
Shen
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Sona
Soraka
Talon
Teemo
Tristana
Trundle
Tryrandamere
Twisted Fate
Urgot
Vayne
Veigar
Warwick
Wukong
Xin Zhao
Zilean

I bought with IP, never spent riot points on heros. There are a few heros I don't own, especially some of the new ones.

LiNuX
10-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Wow nice list. The shorter list would be who you're missing.

I added Blitzcrank to my list. Added him about a week ago.

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 02:31 PM
I just added the crying mummy with a thousand names. Amumu/Anumu/Amunu/Anunu. and so on.

Archbob
10-04-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't have blitz yet, not really into his play style. I have bought riot points for a few skins and the extra rune pages. You'll never get to play amumu in ranked though, he's always banned.

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't have blitz yet, not really into his play style. I have bought riot points for a few skins and the extra rune pages. You'll never get to play amumu in ranked though, he's always banned.

Dont worry I dont play much ranked, I can only play a few times a year so I will never be good enough to play ranked. :p

ROFLBRYCE
10-04-2011, 03:51 PM
I bought a champion pack with RP, but I bought a few with IP. My champ list is:
Alistar (free from YouTube)
Anivia (IP)
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Cho'Gath
Corki
Dr. Mundo
Gangplank
Heimerdinger
Jax
Karthus
Kassadin
Katarina (IP)
Kayle
Master Yi
Pantheon (IP)
Shaco
Singed
Sion
Soraka
Taric
Tristana (free from Facebook)
Twisted Fate
Twitch
Veigar (IP)

Obviously I don't use all of them, and I've yet to try them all. I like to learn one well, and then move on. So far I'm alright with Katarina, Veigar, Pantheon, Sion, Nunu, Anivia, and I'm trying to learn more with Heimer and Cho'Gath. I do okay with them, but I'd like to be a bit better before I move onto trying to learn Yi, Jax and Corki.

Archbob
10-04-2011, 04:00 PM
I play mainly ranked. I usually use Rammus, karthus, Kog, and sometimes Yi.

LiNuX
10-09-2011, 11:07 AM
I bought a champion pack with RP, but I bought a few with IP. My champ list is:

I've never bought a champ with RP. I only used RP (the free ones they gave) to buy a skin for Miss Fortune.

Last week I added Zilean to my list and today I decided to get Lux and try her out.

I also found that I somehow own Kayle...don't remember buying her.

Also got Alistar for free for subscribing to the Riot youtube channel.

CraeSC111
10-09-2011, 07:56 PM
1. Ashe
2. Kayle (got her for free somehow)
3. Amumu
4. Nasus (so far one of my favorites)
5. Warwick

I usually use the free rotation heroes, most of my IP goes into runes :)

ROFLBRYCE
10-10-2011, 11:31 AM
I've never bought a champ with RP. I only used RP (the free ones they gave) to buy a skin for Miss Fortune.

I bought one of the Champion Bundle Packs, or whatever they're called. 2400RP (I think? Maybe 2600..) for like 20 champions. Thought it was a good deal, and with how much I was playing, I would take 2 weeks to unlock the cheapest champions. So far I've yet to unlock more and have no regrets on the decision. Well, kinda. Wishing I would have bought the rune pages now I'm starting to get more into it lol.

Mizel
10-10-2011, 12:04 PM
I started playing this again this weekend. Havent played in years, not since it's been DotA. They are the same game correct, LoL is just the newer version? Because LoL doesnt look like DotA and I don't remember all this added stuff like runes and whatnot? But yea, I dont buy champs either I use whats free as well. Least I havent -yet- :P

Diligence109
10-10-2011, 02:31 PM
I started playing this again this weekend. Havent played in years, not since it's been DotA. They are the same game correct, LoL is just the newer version? Because LoL doesnt look like DotA and I don't remember all this added stuff like runes and whatnot? But yea, I dont buy champs either I use whats free as well. Least I havent -yet- :P

LoL is a game that was conceived in the mind of the original creators of the WC3 mod, DotA. The original creators made an honest game company, Riot Games, designed and built their own game engine in the image of DotA, and have since been adding a continuous stream of new content (new game modes, maps, and champions) to the game.

The new things you see like runes and masteries are some of those elements that they found suitable to the design of the game now that they have their own entire client to work with and they aren't confirmed by the boundaries of just being an extensive mod for the WC3 client and game engine.

CraeSC111
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
LoL is pretty much the next step up from DotA. It is a standalone game with content that you couldn't have within the WC3 client. Plus the creators get to make some money off of it when people buy runes or characters.

Mizel
10-10-2011, 03:50 PM
LoL is a game that was conceived in the mind of the original creators of the WC3 mod, DotA. The original creators made an honest game company, Riot Games, designed and built their own game engine in the image of DotA, and have since been adding a continuous stream of new content (new game modes, maps, and champions) to the game.

The new things you see like runes and masteries are some of those elements that they found suitable to the design of the game now that they have their own entire client to work with and they aren't confirmed by the boundaries of just being an extensive mod for the WC3 client and game engine.

LoL is pretty much the next step up from DotA. It is a standalone game with content that you couldn't have within the WC3 client. Plus the creators get to make some money off of it when people buy runes or characters.

Ahhhh, ok! Thanks for explaining :) Like I said I used to play DotA ages ago, and my fiance told me LoL -was- DotA even though it's technically not the game I played so I was really confused. Def still enjoyable, and glad the creators are making something off it too, although I can't say I'd ever use spend real money for the game xD

Archbob
10-11-2011, 08:00 PM
LoL is definately a step up from DOTA. Its more team-based and dependent than DOTA as well. In Dota, sometimes you could 1v5 late game if you had a champ like Troll warlords, can't do that in LoL

CraeSC111
10-15-2011, 04:52 PM
LoL is definately a step up from DOTA. Its more team-based and dependent than DOTA as well. In Dota, sometimes you could 1v5 late game if you had a champ like Troll warlords, can't do that in LoL

You can 1v5 with brand if you're fed enough (Subject to change I bet he'll get the nerf-ray soon.). I don't really buy too many champs. All of my IP goes into runes and I don't buy RP.

Archbob
10-16-2011, 11:28 PM
No, you really can't go 1v5 with brand, all he has to do is get a BV and your screwed.

leonehe
10-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Well my champions are:
-Veigar
-Morgana
-Kayle
-Soraka
-Ashe
-Rammus

But my main champion is Morgana :)

LiNuX
10-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Added Nasus to my list with the Riot k-9 skin.

I got him for free for going to Comic-Con yesterday.

CraeSC111
10-18-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm decking out on runes before I buy someone else. May take a while but they really help. How was comic con Linux :)

ROFLBRYCE
10-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Debating on whether I should pick up Riven or Skarner..only tried Skarner a couple games while he was free and liked him a lot, but I feel like I'd have more fun with Riven..decisions decisions..

Diligence109
10-19-2011, 03:38 AM
Added Nasus to my list with the Riot k-9 skin.

I got him for free for going to Comic-Con yesterday.

You bastard! That sounds awesome! I'm so jealous that you and blackleo got to go to comic-con. Hope it was a blast!

Let's play some games where we trade off playing Nasus and I can impart on you all I know of his ways. You gotta have some skills to sport with that shiny new awesome skin!

Debating on whether I should pick up Riven or Skarner..only tried Skarner a couple games while he was free and liked him a lot, but I feel like I'd have more fun with Riven..decisions decisions..

Riven has a lot more flow to her the way her abilities and kit are set up which makes her fun to play, but Skarner's ultimate's CC outclasses Riven's stun, Skarner sustains better in the jungle and clears it faster, brings the same damage type to a team (physcial), has comparable burst damage, and comparable poke. In the game's current meta in competitive play, you'd be hard pressed to pick Riven over Skarner.

All that aside, if you really jive with Riven and enjoy playing her, you absolutely should! She's plenty strong enough to have good influence on a team when she's played well, so get out there and show off what someone can do when they're dedicated to making a champion they like work even when the meta cries otherwise.

ROFLBRYCE
10-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Riven has a lot more flow to her the way her abilities and kit are set up which makes her fun to play, but Skarner's ultimate's CC outclasses Riven's stun, Skarner sustains better in the jungle and clears it faster, brings the same damage type to a team (physcial), has comparable burst damage, and comparable poke. In the game's current meta in competitive play, you'd be hard pressed to pick Riven over Skarner.

All that aside, if you really jive with Riven and enjoy playing her, you absolutely should! She's plenty strong enough to have good influence on a team when she's played well, so get out there and show off what someone can do when they're dedicated to making a champion they like work even when the meta cries otherwise.

I know Skarner's getting some buffs on his ultimate, attack speed, and mana reduction/flat mana rates, so he's gonna be a lot better. I'll have to hop on with you one night and get some jungling lessons though, I've still yet to put any effort into it except timing red/blue, whichever I need lol.

I still haven't tried Riven yet at all, I've just watched videos and think the playstyle/skill setup would be super fun. Maybe I'll just save up for Skarner for now and pick her up later. I'm still only at 1500IP so a ways to go lol

LiNuX
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
You bastard! That sounds awesome! I'm so jealous that you and blackleo got to go to comic-con. Hope it was a blast!

Let's play some games where we trade off playing Nasus and I can impart on you all I know of his ways. You gotta have some skills to sport with that shiny new awesome skin!

Yeah Comic-Con was fun, but we wasted like 2 hours playing LoL and watching others play LoL.

And sure, I wouldn't mind some tips for Nasus. Should be fun.

Juicyz
10-19-2011, 02:43 PM
i have:

Akali
alistar
ashe
gangplank
janna
kayle
swain
tristana
twisted fate

:)

Trunks
10-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Here are my current Champions:

Annie
Ashe
Cho'Gath
Dr. Mundo
Evelynn
Fiddlesticks
Garen
Kassadin
Kayle
Kog'Maw
LeBlanc
Maokai
Master Yi
Morgana
Nunu
Olaf
Poppy
Rammus
Ryze
Sion
Sivir
Sona
Soraka
Taric
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Zilean

LiNuX
10-21-2011, 12:01 AM
Nice List Trunks. I haven't played with a bunch on your list.

I added Graves to my list. He's the first new champ I bought without actually trying him out during a free week.

Works like a normal AD Carry.

I did fine with him my first game, 8-6-8, but had a terribad team so we lost. Second game we somehow won, I went 5-12-10, I rarely had backup, kept getting 3v1'd while teammates stared, but we still won somehow.

Graves is pretty fun.

CraeSC111
10-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Don't be surprised what you can win or lose Linux. I've lost a game 40-5 with my team ahead. The Tryn on the other team backdoored us to death.

LiNuX
11-01-2011, 08:29 PM
I added karthus to my list.

While doing a paper over the weekend, I wondered how I'd do with him so during one of my breaks, I bought him and gave him a go. Did well my first time around, but second time, I had a terrible team that couldn't lower the HP of enemies enough for my ult to be slightly effective.

But he's fun and annoying to the other team, I always love how people say "you do well because you can press R"

Trunks
11-01-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't play LoL much anymore, so those are most of the original champions. I've been to into Call of Duty and Elder scrolls to play.

Karthas is fun, I normally used him when he is free. One of my favorite troll characters for sure.

LiNuX
11-01-2011, 09:19 PM
I just played a game against him, I had 12 kills but the rest of my team combined at 12 kills, and about 60 deaths? I had 10.

The other team kicked our asses and still complained every time I used my ult.

ROFLBRYCE
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I should learn how to play Karthas...I only tried once, with a force-pick. It sucked. But he's starting to appeal to me more now lol.

LemonRising
11-02-2011, 12:52 AM
I believe I just have Cho'gath and Anivia.

LiNuX
12-20-2011, 04:57 PM
So I'm on break from my paper and i decided to buy Veigar. I usually play him when he's free but what the hell...only 1350ip. I was saving up to buy runes for a full defense page. Not even close to there yet.

ROFLBRYCE
12-21-2011, 12:37 AM
So I'm on break from my paper and i decided to buy Veigar. I usually play him when he's free but what the hell...only 1350ip. I was saving up to buy runes for a full defense page. Not even close to there yet.

Vei is pretty sweet, plays kinda like Panth in the "glass cannon" way. Jump him wrong, your hooped. Gang up on him, he's butter.

I think he's fun though.

CraeSC111
12-22-2011, 08:19 PM
I finally got enough to buy kog maw. I pwn everyone now

xLykos
01-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Leprachan Veigar
Pentakill Yorick
Judgement Kayle
Ionian Yi
Little Knight Amumu
Grungy Nunu
Annie
Ashe
Garen
Graves
Sivir
Xin Zhao
Nasus
Ziggs

Trunks
01-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Annie
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Cho'Gath
Dr. Mundo
Evelynn
Fiddlesticks
Garen
Jax
Karthas - Pentakill
Kassadin
Kayle
Kog'Maw - Caterpillar
LeBlanc
Lee Sin - Traditional
Maokai
Master Yi
Morgana
Nunu
Olaf - Forsaken
Poppy
Rammus
Ryze
Sion
Sivir
Sona
Soraka
Taric
Teemo - Cottontail
Tristana
Tryndamere
Zilean

Thought I'd update my list, haven't bought many champs cause I've been spending a bunch on runes. Added skins into it as well. Think I'm going to by Senjuani next, but normally I find someone else to buy once I get up that high.

Drank Turtle
02-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Well i have all of them in my main.Only dont have nautilus but i need 184 IP and will have him :D

egg-whites333
02-17-2012, 04:00 PM
I use the free ones i have not played in a while i need to download it but i dont enjoy how long it takes to install. :(

Trunks
02-17-2012, 04:38 PM
I bought Lee Sin a week or so ago and got his traditional skin with it. He's definitely turned into one of my favorite characters. I've been focusing on playing jungle lately, so most of the characters I get are going to be jungle champs. I plan on getting Nautilus next, I'm at about 4,100 IP only 2,200 more to go.

Caro
02-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Hmmm, well... I have pretty much all except about 9 champs (counted after Nau).

When I was introduced to the game, I saw I only had one row (the free champs) and the one who got me into LoL had rows after rows, I was jealous! Since then, I have made it my quest to waste my IPs on completing the champion collection before I start working on runes (I did buy one page plus some extra, though).

Trunks
02-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I was the other way around. I bought maybe 10 champs or so, I only used 2 or 3, I remember using Olaf a lot and kassadin. So I bought full rune pages for both of those. Spent probably 15k on both of them total. Then I bought tank runes, and armor pen later on. spending about 10k. Finally started buying champs again. I have basically all the runes I need, I'd like to have some Health quins though, but 4k each. No thanks lol. Maybe later when I don't want any more champs. But I have a long list that I'd like to have.

Caro
02-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah, and now it's going to take you forever to check off all those champs on your list :( Unless you spend a lot of money on RP to buy them XD

egg-whites333
02-18-2012, 07:36 PM
LoL is updating from my download be ready guyz :)

Trunks
02-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Yeah, and now it's going to take you forever to check off all those champs on your list :( Unless you spend a lot of money on RP to buy them XD

yeah I know :(

Just went through the store looking for the next champ I want, found about 15, takes me 2 or 3 weeks to get 6,300 IP too. Thinking about getting an IP boost and doing a marathon one weekend.

ROFLBRYCE
02-20-2012, 03:13 PM
yeah I know :(

Just went through the store looking for the next champ I want, found about 15, takes me 2 or 3 weeks to get 6,300 IP too. Thinking about getting an IP boost and doing a marathon one weekend.
Not a bad idea. I wish I could do it man, just two or three days off. Haven't had a crazy gaming session since like summer :(

OT: Thinking I'm gonna buy Graves...played him during free week and he was a blast. Gonna wait for the new champions free week though and see which one I'd rather have.

Gogkiller
03-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Here are the champions that I currently own:
Akali
Allistar
Annie
Ashe
Ezreal
Fiora
Fizz
Irelia
Jax