PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Spec-Ops Survival Trailer

Jayhmmz
08-10-2011, 10:06 AM
There's been a new gameplay trailer released by Activision and Infinity Ward for their new game type Spec-Ops Survival, which is similar to what is featured in the co-op game mode Spec-Ops in Modern Warfare 2, but with a new spin.

I will post the trailer below, but here's my article for the announcement on our website: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Spec-Ops Survival Trailer | Game Craic (http://game-craic.com/2011/08/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-spec-ops-survival-trailer/)
As well as distributing the announcement, I also talk about things that I'm wishing for in Modern Warfare 3, that will hopefully revive the franchise back to what it used to be. I want the true Call of Duty experience back, not this new-age killstreak rubbish that's been a feature in recent years. Abolish it, it's a hindrance to gameplay and it's just generally damn annoying and disruptive to an unfair level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDQ2Ow-VfI&feature=player_embedded

Draelthalas
08-18-2011, 09:54 PM
This looks too freaking awesome!

Psychotray
08-19-2011, 04:21 AM
That looks epic, pity I dont have an Xbox 360 :(

Jayhmmz
08-19-2011, 05:24 AM
I liked the part where it looked like Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops... *sarcasm* :P

Fr0stByte
08-19-2011, 11:23 AM
WTF
how can i survive such a brutal attack in a game...

f*** that im getting battlefield

egg-whites333
08-25-2011, 06:20 PM
snake eyes thats the point of the survival ode i cant wait its gonna be so epicly hard XD

PRODIGY404
09-06-2011, 07:36 AM
it looks cool, alot of people are hating on mw3 i actualy think itll be great.:)

Jayhmmz
09-06-2011, 10:50 AM
it looks cool, alot of people are hating on mw3 i actualy think itll be great.:)

People are hating on it because they've not really made any effort to innovate or inject some creativity into their work. Copy paste games.

Ilyich Valken
09-06-2011, 12:05 PM
People are hating on it because they've not really made any effort to innovate or inject some creativity into their work. Copy paste games.

It may look like that, but after seeing a lot of gameplay, the actual multiplayer was changed a a lot from MW2. Sure, there's things that they probably should've taken out, but if they had they would've alienated the half of the community that did enjoy it.

Jayhmmz
09-06-2011, 01:53 PM
It may look like that, but after seeing a lot of gameplay, the actual multiplayer was changed a a lot from MW2. Sure, there's things that they probably should've taken out, but if they had they would've alienated the half of the community that did enjoy it.

The gameplay does indeed look different, for the better, but it still looks same old.