PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys! Nagen here... :)

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 02:40 AM
Ok so i'm new here and I love to talk about games. These days more and more ****ty games are being produced and frankly I need friends who have similar interests with me and to share and tell me what are the best ones out there. I absolutely cannot wait for Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim! What ya say?? :)

I own an Asus g73jh its a beast and I love it. His name is Leo.. lol.. I don't do consoles and I fee retarded every time I try and play with a controller :/ I need help in that section! 8)

foof
08-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum. Read the rules and have fun. Stick around for awhile.

I absolutely cannot wait for Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim! What ya say?

I can't wait for Skyrim either.

Psychotray
08-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Welcome friend, hope you enjoy your time.
Do you play any zombie games?

:D

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Welcome friend, hope you enjoy your time.
Do you play any zombie games?

Umm idk about zombies specidifaclly dont they even have zombies in Black Ops? lol Do you play F.E.A.R 3?

Psychotray
08-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Yes, F.E.A.R is good, but I hated the parts with the little girl, it made me jump at times.

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:04 AM
Yes, F.E.A.R is good, but I hated the parts with the little girl, it made me jump at times.

LOL whole point my friend ;) The original F.E.A.R is what made me get into FPS games. So what do ya mean by games with zombies?

Psychotray
08-14-2011, 03:07 AM
I mean, games with horror elements, like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Left 4 Dead, etc. Anything with Blood, Gore, and monsters/zombies or whatever...That is what I mean.

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:11 AM
I mean, games with horror elements, like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Left 4 Dead, etc. Anything with Blood, Gore, and monsters/zombies or whatever...That is what I mean.

Silent Hill 1 will remain as one of my most favorite games of all time! Ahh .. those ps1 days :) Silent hill and metal gear solid..

*edit*

actually silent hill 2 was pretty bad ass too... Until when "shattered memories" came out... It was the worst :(

Psychotray
08-14-2011, 03:20 AM
Silent Hill 1 will remain as one of my most favorite games of all time! Ahh .. those ps1 days :) Silent hill and metal gear solid..

*edit*

actually silent hill 2 was pretty bad ass too... Until when "shattered memories" came out... It was the worst :(

I understand what you mean, it was a failed attempt at remaking the Silent Hill 1, but its a given that it would still be pretty epic, and most of the new ones aren't that bad either. I haven't played ''Shattered Memories'' as of yet, but I plan on sitting down and trying it, there's no harm, my favorite Silent Hill would have to be number 3, it was a major leap in the graphics, and the Gameplay was great too, so I enjoyed that, it was $50 well spent, pity I lost the game, I've been inspired by this thread to start playing it again....I still have number one my Laptop Ps1 emulator, so I can still relive the awesome memories of playing that game :D

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:30 AM
I understand what you mean, it was a failed attempt at remaking the Silent Hill 1, but its a given that it would still be pretty epic, and most of the new ones aren't that bad either. I haven't played ''Shattered Memories'' as of yet, but I plan on sitting down and trying it, there's no harm, my favorite Silent Hill would have to be number 3, it was a major leap in the graphics, and the Gameplay was great too, so I enjoyed that, it was $50 well spent, pity I lost the game, I've been inspired by this thread to start playing it again....I still have number one my Laptop Ps1 emulator, so I can still relive the awesome memories of playing that game :D

Good luck playing "shattered memories" haha. I lasted up til halfway and I just didn't want to do it anymore. And yes Silent Hill 3 graphics was a huge jump! The new one coming soon, downpour seems more "original silent hill" like.. But silent hill music composer Akira Yamaoka is no more. The new guy who composes music for the Dexter series did the number.. Idk about that lol. Hope he did a good job!

Psychotray
08-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Good luck playing "shattered memories" haha. I lasted up til halfway and I just didn't want to do it anymore. And yes Silent Hill 3 graphics was a huge jump! The new one coming soon, downpour seems more "original silent hill" like.. But silent hill music composer Akira Yamaoka is no more. The new guy who composes music for the Dexter series did the number.. Idk about that lol. Hope he did a good job!

Hahaa sweet, Dexter is one of my favorite shows actually, so I wouldn't mind the replacement of Akira Yamaoka, though he is a really good score composer. I have yet to even try ''Homecoming'', which looks very nice as well.

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:52 AM
Hahaa sweet, Dexter is one of my favorite shows actually, so I wouldn't mind the replacement of Akira Yamaoka, though he is a really good score composer. I have yet to even try ''Homecoming'', which looks very nice as well.

love dexter too... I hope the composer can pull off the eerie soundtracks just like before..

I Heard homecoming was a disaster. Never played it. Silent Hill origins is honestly the closest "newer" silent hill game that came very close to how it is suppose to be. I enjoyed it so much just that it was a little too short.

Psychotray
08-14-2011, 04:09 AM
love dexter too... I hope the composer can pull off the eerie soundtracks just like before..

I Heard homecoming was a disaster. Never played it. Silent Hill origins is honestly the closest "newer" silent hill game that came very close to how it is suppose to be. I enjoyed it so much just that it was a little too short.

Agreed, I borrowed Silent Hill Origins out last year, its was really good actually, but the flaw was that it ended all to quickly, it would've been great if the length of the Gameplay was increased though, but still it was enjoyable for certain.

Bertrum
08-15-2011, 12:30 AM
I too am really excited and can't wait for Skyrim, welcome to GF btw :)

HamadaLFC8
08-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Sweet you seem like a cool guy! Welcome to GF! Hope you enjoy it!!

nagenraman
08-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Thanks guys! Ima make sure I stay and keep in touch ;)

Jayhmmz
08-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Welcome to the forum mate :)

W1CKEDTW1STED
08-16-2011, 10:41 AM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!