PDA

View Full Version : Sheffweds09 | Black Ops PC | Montage

sheffweds09
08-14-2011, 09:07 PM
A black ops pc montage gone with a simple edit nothing to fancy anyway tried to mix it up abit with clips bit of everything but mainly l96a1 and tomahawks hope you like :) if u enjoy please hit like button and maybe sub(upto you ofc) and thanks for watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULG28e4IEvY

thoughts anyone :)

Jayhmmz
08-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Great video mate, the effects are awesome. But, don't double post again, it's against the rules of the forum.

Psychotray
08-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Very nice montage man, your very good at the game, but what do I know, I've never played the game, hahaa.

sheffweds09
08-15-2011, 09:37 AM
double post O.o i aint m8 or if i did it was by accident sorry anyway thanks for nice words :)

Jayhmmz
08-15-2011, 10:21 AM
double post O.o i aint m8 or if i did it was by accident sorry anyway thanks for nice words :)

Well, you did. If you look up the page, you will see that you posted your video, and then self bumped it not so long after the original post.

Your thread will appear on the list of new threads when a user logs on, so there is no need to self bump, unless it's like a year after you've posted it and you want to spread awareness again.

HamadaLFC8
08-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Great video, I think the music also fits pretty well!

oh and by the way, I've merged your double posts

sheffweds09
08-15-2011, 11:04 AM
oh ok i thought u meant i had double posted the thread and my bad yeah and tbh wasnt really bumping just saw no feedback off like 20 views so got nervous thinking it was crap lol

Jayhmmz
08-15-2011, 11:11 AM
oh ok i thought u meant i had double posted the thread and my bad yeah and tbh wasnt really bumping just saw no feedback off like 20 views so got nervous thinking it was crap lol

Don't worry :P
We get a **** load of visitors who may or may not be registered, so not everyone will post a reply.