PDA

View Full Version : It's not a gold sword!!!

ROFLBRYCE
08-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Wasn't sure if this would be for here, or the GF lounge, so taking a stab in the dark.

This is just friggin funny for me, I don't know why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV9lCeoV0Gc

jcmcdo12
08-21-2011, 08:06 PM
I know I love this guy he is hilarious. I like this one too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NylmdC_uEM

Psychotray
08-22-2011, 03:35 AM
That dude has some serious issues, his voice is very annoying as well, lol :laugh1:

BlackEyedJester
08-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Why did I do the exact same thing when I killed a werewolf with a cookie? but seriously that guy is my idol haha

paecmaker
08-22-2011, 06:04 AM
omg that was hilarious :laugh1:

(and the say games doesnt make you violent)

Slay
08-22-2011, 06:09 AM
omg that was hilarious :laugh1:

(and the say games doesnt make you violent)

Well, it is usually games that frustrate you anyway.
And he's just doing it because he wants attention... :/

paecmaker
08-22-2011, 06:13 AM

Well why would he put it up on youtube if he didnt want that, and I wasnt completly serious in that comment.

Psychotray
08-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Well, it is usually games that frustrate you anyway.

I personally think it was scripted, because its strange where the person just happened to be recording the screen when it happened. I also think he is probably doing it for attention + views on YouTube.

Slay
08-22-2011, 06:22 AM
I doubt it's scripted... lol...
It's just for views. :3

Psychotray
08-22-2011, 07:20 AM
By scripted I mean acted. As in, he was only doing it for views.

BlackEyedJester
08-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Well he does say 'I was told by one of my very loyal followers that Werewolves cannot be killed unless with a Gold Weapon, so I am here to test that' Either way still funny as :)

ROFLBRYCE
08-22-2011, 02:09 PM
I personally think it was scripted, because its strange where the person just happened to be recording the screen when it happened. I also think he is probably doing it for attention + views on YouTube.

This was in no way "coincidence" that he was filming it, he was just being goofy about showing you don't only kill werewolves with gold weapons. My favorite example "I'm killin 'im wiff a cookie!!" Of course he was doing it for views. It's the point of YouTube, get people to watch your videos. Who uploads a video to not have anybody watch it?

Slay
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
This was in no way "coincidence" that he was filming it, he was just being goofy about showing you don't only kill werewolves with gold weapons. My favorite example "I'm killin 'im wiff a cookie!!" Of course he was doing it for views. It's the point of YouTube, get people to watch your videos. Who uploads a video to not have anybody watch it?

Let me rephrase, he's trying to get views by acting like an idiot, hoping to get famous.
No offence, I think the video is funny, but I think we are all seeing it for more than it is...

ROFLBRYCE
08-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Let me rephrase, he's trying to get views by acting like an idiot, hoping to get famous.
No offence, I think the video is funny, but I think we are all seeing it for more than it is...

He's already famous, man. Machinima Director with 1300 videos or so, these aren't even close to his first lol. I don't see how it's more than it is, he's just acting retarded about how you don't just need a gold sword to kill werewolves. All it is, really.

Slay
08-22-2011, 05:46 PM
He's already famous, man. Machinima Director with 1300 videos or so, these aren't even close to his first lol. I don't see how it's more than it is, he's just acting retarded about how you don't just need a gold sword to kill werewolves. All it is, really.

Exactly, I think we are all over looking this, and I didn't know it was Machinima, because even though it is, users send videos to that account, read the desc, or watch a clip in the beginning of your video. :3

ROFLBRYCE
08-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Exactly, I think we are all over looking this, and I didn't know it was Machinima, because even though it is, users send videos to that account, read the desc, or watch a clip in the beginning of your video. :3

Machinima director, meaning all the videos on that channel are his. It's not a main Machinima channel, well it kinda is...Machinima will pull his videos at random if they like them. But all his videos on that specific channel. That he makes videos for Machinima with. But it doesn't matter, cause the video is entertaining is it not? Does it matter what reasoning he had to make it? I'm assuming he wanted to entertain people, which is the point of making videos?

I don't see how we're seeing it for more than it is though....all it is is an entertaining video to make people laugh while showing what he found out? I'm not saying this is the greatest thing to grace YouTube...it's just funny is all :/ I don't know what you mean by "seeing it as more."

Synge
08-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Machinima director, meaning all the videos on that channel are his. It's not a main Machinima channel, well it kinda is...Machinima will pull his videos at random if they like them. But all his videos on that specific channel. That he makes videos for Machinima with. But it doesn't matter, cause the video is entertaining is it not? Does it matter what reasoning he had to make it? I'm assuming he wanted to entertain people, which is the point of making videos?

I don't see how we're seeing it for more than it is though....all it is is an entertaining video to make people laugh while showing what he found out? I'm not saying this is the greatest thing to grace YouTube...it's just funny is all :/ I don't know what you mean by "seeing it as more."
This. Slay has me completely confused :P.

'we are all seeing it for more than it is'

Most people to post thus far have seen it simply as a funny video, nothing more.

CraeSC111
10-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Why does this video make me want to hit werewolves with cookies?

Archer 790
10-16-2011, 05:00 PM
lol it doesnt even look real