PDA

View Full Version : Anyone NOT buying GTA IV?

Scott
09-21-2007, 10:44 PM
So, is anyone planning on not buying the next one?

I know I'll get it. Just so I can go mad in a tank with all the cheats on!

LiNuX
09-21-2007, 11:55 PM
i wont get it, i didnt get san andreas so dont see the point in getting this one - the game is getting very repetitive after GTA: III - especially san andreas, too repetitive if u ask me

Scott
09-21-2007, 11:58 PM
i wont get it, i didnt get san andreas so dont see the point in getting this one - the game is getting very repetitive after GTA: III - especially san andreas, too repetitive if u ask me

The game is repetitive.There is way too many driving missions. But I'm hoping this new one might deliver something "different" otherwise it wont sell as well as they are hoping. But it will get good scores because it's GTA

LiNuX
09-22-2007, 12:16 AM
its more than just driving, also about shoot that guy and kill that guy and take that guy's house, and its over and over again, gets boring after a while and im not that young anymore to enjoy games that repeat themselves - even tetris is more fun to me now than any of the older GTA versions lol - cant say that about IV yet

Scott
09-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Well the team that made the Indiana Jones games are helping make this. So you might be able to do some new stuff. But it'll still be about gangs killing and drugs.

Blackbird
09-22-2007, 03:53 AM
I don't have get any of this game so why should I bought this. :)

Jasperking
09-22-2007, 06:18 AM
i wont be getting it because i was bored as soon as i reached san andreas lol. Although the gfx look pretty kewl but not as good as they can be

lonewolfxix
09-22-2007, 06:33 AM
i wont be buying it due to the lack of a console, the graphics do look amazing and i'm sure if you read the story properly while playing it may be interesting -- but why? GTA 3>SA had the same graphics due to the engine and laziness.

The new one doesn't seem to be about gangs as much as previous ones, and because of sony, people are getting bored of waiting for it.

comfortablynumb.
09-25-2007, 03:41 PM
ehhh, ill probably end up getting it, but i wont be rushing to the store to get it, just because there kind of the same in each one, id probably rather get an older one actully

GF Eric
09-27-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm not planning on getting it. Its just stupid for them to come out with 4 when they started Vice City, San Andreas, and the rest but I will stick with San Andreas.