PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions or Recommendations.

mutilations
08-23-2011, 11:59 PM
I have a co-worker that asked me a gaming question I couldn't answer right off the bat. I'm posting this thread to maybe get some responses as to what might better fit the answer I want to give him. His question:

"I am looking for an Xbox 360 game that has action/set-up like Ninja Gaiden. It can involve dragons or ninjas, it doesn't matter."

I get that this is a vague question but this genre really isn't my forte. I think maybe Assassin's Creed would be a good answer but I'd like to hear some games from the forums users and I can research from there. I'm a bit on a time constraint since he's leaving for Mexico in a few days so this is why I'm asking for you help. Thanks in advance.

Synge
08-24-2011, 12:15 AM
The first couple to come to mind were PS exclusives, but maybe Devil May Cry? Or maybe Bayonetta, haven't played it myself but I've heard it's quite good.

Muffincat
08-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Or maybe Bayonetta, haven't played it myself but I've heard it's quite good.

Uuuughhh I hated this game @_@

My friend bought it for me and I was like "oh...thanks..." and dili and I tried it out and both of us thought it was awful. Then we ended up selling it back.

and I don't really know what games are shared for the Xbox 360/PS3 so I can't be a huge help here (I only have a PS3).

But yeah he might like Bayonetta. ffff.

mutilations
08-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Uuuughhh I hated this game @_@

My friend bought it for me and I was like "oh...thanks..." and dili and I tried it out and both of us thought it was awful. Then we ended up selling it back.

and I don't really know what games are shared for the Xbox 360/PS3 so I can't be a huge help here (I only have a PS3).

But yeah he might like Bayonetta. ffff.

lmao! I don't think he holds games in the same standards as we do. I'm sure he will first see and think "hot chick" by looking at the cover and the game will sell itself. Who knows.. I can let him know about Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, and some other God of War clones like Dante's Inferno. Those games really don't interest me at all but it has a strong following. Thanks! If he works today I will let him know about some of these games.

BtG Monster
01-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Why not just get Ninja Gaiden? It's all around a good game. When it first came, out the graphics were epic, though, it's now just a remake after remake after remake. Still a great game.