PDA

View Full Version : Strategies for games

robbincd
08-26-2011, 01:52 AM
There are no. of games to play and each game required different strategy to win. My friends think that strategies are come after practicing for any game but I think some common strategies are always use for all games,

Do you know about any strategy..

ROFLBRYCE
08-26-2011, 02:00 AM
I try and stick to a stealthy run-and-gun gameplay, or I stay back and come out to finish off the fight (janitor style I call it...cause I clean up!"

But yeah. In games like League of Legends, I lay back, then charge hard...usually getting too greedy though.

Halo and CoD, I try and be stealthy but still run-and-gun. In CoD that usually means silenced weapons, with UAV jammer so they can't catch me on radar ever. Halo, I lay back taking shots behind cover, and jumping at any one-shot enemies.

Slay
08-26-2011, 06:33 AM
Most games with radars, like Halo, and COD, I use the radar to an advantage, get to a second floor, or higher possibly, and shoot away, but then get back hidden from camped snipers, look through a crevice, revealing the first floor, because due to your gunshots, they will think that you are there, if the spot isn't to common, and bewm, get it from above their heads.

paecmaker
08-26-2011, 07:52 AM
In most fps I go arma style and advance carefully and trying to cover all sides, except in halo and cod then I go in full frontal assault.

In rts I have different tactics, sadfully Im not that used facing humans so my tactics are often against opponents that dont "think"

In company of heroes I go slow, taking a point after point trying to defend it, I have a few tanks covering the approaches and advancing a few meters at time.

In generals when facing humans I (dependably of faction) Try to build light and easy things to raid the enemy base before they have any soldiers, just to keep reinforcing them.

I for example build like 3 jeeps(fast and cheap) loaded with soldiers to raid the enemy base, when they have to fight them I build more jeeps and soldiers and reinforce my other soldiers, while the enemy cant build anything I build up a good base and annihlate them.

Or with another guy I build a good defence and just pumps ouf these planes that can destroy anything with 2 or 3 bombs as they are imune to most AA.