PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to change your PSN Name?

BlackEyedJester
08-31-2011, 11:18 AM
I have recently gotten bored with my PSN Name, and I wish to change it to My Current username, Is there anyway to do this? I have been fiddling with my Account manger and I can't seem to get it... Is it impossible or an I just a Noob? :lipsrsealed:

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 11:51 AM
No way to change it as of yet. All you can do is make a second/third/ninth account. So long, sweet trophy collection...

A few people I know have 2-6 different accounts, with only 1 being for trophy hunting, and the others just different names for playing online.

BlackEyedJester
08-31-2011, 12:05 PM
:shocked: Damn, I feel like raging at Sony now, But I guess I understand with so many users being blocked the frequent changing of the PSN Name could make things confusing, If only Sony had the brains to think 'Why don't we make it so that when a user blocks another It blocks the Email Address not the PSN Name' Then we could all be happy But no... We need Playstation PLUS! for some unexplained reason :) Gotta Love Sony

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 12:11 PM
:shocked: Damn, I feel like raging at Sony now, But I guess I understand with so many users being blocked the frequent changing of the PSN Name could make things confusing, If only Sony had the brains to think 'Why don't we make it so that when a user blocks another It blocks the Email Address not the PSN Name' Then we could all be happy But no... We need Playstation PLUS! for some unexplained reason :) Gotta Love Sony

It's why I bought an Xbox xD My gf has a PS3 though, I'll play from time to time if there's a good exclusive. Or ModNationRacers...freakin' love that game...

BlackEyedJester
08-31-2011, 12:18 PM
But FFXIII For Xbox is 2 Disc's ... That would suck Megaly D:

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 04:02 PM
But FFXIII For Xbox is 2 Disc's ... That would suck Megaly D:

3! Isn't it? So is L.A Noire. You switch after like 5 hours anyways so I don't care lol. I switch enough discs out playing dfferent games.

egg-whites333
08-31-2011, 04:18 PM
i have 2 accounts one for my regular play and trophies and the other for troling with noobs on black ops.

BlackEyedJester
08-31-2011, 04:21 PM
I sometimes don't turn the PS3 off when I'm on a good game So the disc never leaves the console until I finish the game with at least 50% trophy's, which is sad and glorifying at the same time haha