PDA

View Full Version : Y'hello. :3 WROOOAR~!!!

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi there people! Before you ask or call me a 'Noob', I am literate and have had experience with forums before. Just not forums like these... But my good friend, his username is 'BBloodstain', will help me out because I'm going to pester him until I can get by on my own. ;) I am sooo evil. Hehe. Anyway my name is Yasmine, it means jasmine. (Oh how interesting.) My name is okay, I just wish it was spelled so people would pronounce it correctly. Like Yazmin. You may call me that, Yaz, Yazzy, Darkness, or even Dream. I find anything disturbing rather hilarious and enjoy scaring people. Even though I'm really rather adorable and sweet on the inside. ;D I am smart... Just to let you know. Freaky intelligent. I am a natural blonde but that frightened me so it's red now... Kinda burgundy too... Well, now it's sorta brown. I hate having glasses. ('Blind'. Even up close you're a blurry face without them. DX) I think I'll get some contacts. ^_^ Some more things. I have anger issues, and I'm starting to think I'm slightly bipolar... Also easily irritated. But if I'm around friends you won't have to worry about that. Am I done now? *Thinks* I am a dog and cat person. Thought I'd throw that in there. I play violin, and am practicing cello to see if I may help my school orchestra out which only has one violist, one bassist, no cellists, and the rest are all violinists like me. I love perfect grammar and whenever there's a mistake a fix it. My personality really shows in that...

I almost forgot! This is a GAMING site! Games I enjoy:
Pokemon
Sims
Kingdom Hearts
Mario
Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Sonic
Fire Emblem
Breath Of Fire
Harvest Moon
and Animal Crossing.

BlackEyedJester
08-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Well hello there, Read the Rules ect. You can change your Avatar Pic and Signature In 24 hours, if you would like I could make a set for you :)

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! You seem pretty cool. Like Blood said, read the rules. I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us here, so get to know us all and enjoy your stay!

mutilations
08-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome newcomer! Being sort of new myself, I can say that the people here are nothing short of amazing. People are helpful, knowledgeable, and above all they love to game. I hope you have fun here and if you have any RPG questions (especially older RPGs) feel free to message me.

P.S. Glasses are hot, don't deny them. XD

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Oh right, rules. O_O Rawr... Rules... Let me just find them, if took five minutes to find this thread. XD

Someone said I seem cool! :D Thanks, you, too.

I apologize, I'm a bit hyper. o_o'

Okay fellow amazing person!

mutilations
08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Please try not to post two times in a row, it's frowned upon. The best way to do it is edit your last post to fit all your replies in. I'm saying this before a mod rains down on you. :D

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Sorry. o_o I didn't see your post before, yeah. Maybe B should've informed me of this. >_> Other people are much more helpful.

mutilations
08-31-2011, 05:38 PM
I've made that mistake a few times myself and I felt so bad. But we are human (well I prefer to not think of myself as a human.. >.>;; ) and mistakes can happen. You're new so it's all gravy. :3

BlackEyedJester
08-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Yes I forgot to mention that, Double posting is very frown upon -.-

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 05:45 PM
Okay. I'll remember not to post twice in a row.

Thanks for informing me now. P:

HamadaLFC8
08-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Welcome to GF hope you like it here!
I've merged your double post and yeah .. enjoy it !

You can post twice in a row as long as there's a reasonable time between them you know ?

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't know. I get it. ^_^' But thanks. (:

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Someone said I seem cool! :D Thanks, you, too.
Thank ya!

I apologize, I'm a bit hyper. o_o'
Everyone has their spurts, no worries lol. This forum is pretty good with that.

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 06:32 PM
Haha, not so hyper anymore. Being young and bipolar you never know when I'll want to sulk or shout "UNICORNS!" for no apparent reason.

Still trying to find those rules, and other places to post at. ;)

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Haha, not so hyper anymore. Being young and bipolar you never know when I'll want to sulk or shout "UNICORNS!" for no apparent reason.

Still trying to find those rules, and other places to post at. ;)

For the most part, you can just click "View Unread Posts" in the upper right corner, or the "Forum" button on the left hand side of the toolbar up top.

As for the rules, they are here (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470)

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 06:37 PM
That's exactly what I'm doing. ^_^ But I'm too shy to actually post at places. P:

And thank-you! Apparently I wasn't looking hard enough.

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 06:40 PM
That's exactly what I'm doing. ^_^ But I'm too shy to actually post at places. P:

And thank-you! Apparently I wasn't looking hard enough.

It'll come! I don't think I actually started posting often and interacting with the other members of the forum a whole ton for about 4 months or so, so don't worry about it xD

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm more used to 'roleplaying' websites. Not just talking with random people about games, etc. o_o' Oh, I'm talking to random people right now. Awesome. XD I'll get used to it sooner or later, especially since Blood will hound me to get into it I bet. P: Anyway, thanks for the help. (Again.) I thank too much... Makes me all the more annoying. Hehe. The site does support longer posts, says the Rules.

mutilations
08-31-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm more used to 'roleplaying' websites. Not just talking with random people about games, etc. o_o' Oh, I'm talking to random people right now. Awesome. XD I'll get used to it sooner or later, especially since Blood will hound me to get into it I bet. P: Anyway, thanks for the help. (Again.) I thank too much... Makes me all the more annoying. Hehe. The site does support longer posts, says the Rules.

I came from a role-play forum site as well, you'll do just fine and I'll even understand all those crazy emotes if you use them. XP Oh, and don't be shy, as soon as I joined I was like "BAM! Whazzzuppp guys??" and I'm not worse-for-wear. ^^

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Roleplaying is fun! :D Yes! X3 There, I wasn't to afraid to roleplay because it's just characters you make-up doing stuff rather than much 'chatting' going on. Perhaps the shyness is because everyone is so much older than me, and from what I see, mostly guys. ... Like I said, I'll get over it. Psh, it's nothing.

ROFLBRYCE
08-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Roleplaying is fun! :D Yes! X3 There, I wasn't to afraid to roleplay because it's just characters you make-up doing stuff rather than much 'chatting' going on. Perhaps the shyness is because everyone is so much older than me, and from what I see, mostly guys. ... Like I said, I'll get over it. Psh, it's nothing.

Tons of girls here, too. Seems to see that most of the people here are 15-25, still some of the crowd a bit older though I think.

We don't always just talk about games, it's a forum for gamers. It's just one of the interests we have. There's a lot of musicians, and artists here as well.

DarknessGirl96
08-31-2011, 09:17 PM
I haven't even been here a day so I wouldn't know. As for the Musicians, perhaps I should add that I play violin to my introduction. ^_^ I'm not too great on artist, but I'm okay.

paecmaker
09-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Welcome to DA place, I have to say that your intro is one of the coolest I have seen and I think you will get along perfectly.

Mizel
09-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Dont let them trick you, they LOVE double posting. Know what they love even more? Triple posting! ;) Okay, I'm jk :P And done being the trouble maker now! Welcome, and have fun :D

paecmaker
09-01-2011, 12:44 PM
yeah, we just kidding, QUADRA posting is what we like here :p

BlackEyedJester
09-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Haha don't confuse the poor girl lest we want LiNuX to rain his fire justice on an Innocent haha ;) besides... it's OCTO posting we like -.-

Mizel
09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
I got anger issues

*I've

Totally not a grammar freak in any way, shape or form. Just a smarta$$ ;)

DarknessGirl96
09-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Riiight. Haha. People who confuse AND correct me. *Hides behind Blood* But thank-you.