PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hai. I'm Flow(:

Flow
09-04-2011, 05:55 PM
This is tl;dr for even me.. so please cope with me?
Well, I'm new to this forum, but definitely not to games. :D
I'm 16, and I've been playing games since "Pokemon Red" came out. I've always wanted to be the one who says "Yeah, I was the original Atari kid" But sadly, I am not. I started with the Nintendo 64, and Gameboy Color. I'm a 90's kid.

A little about me?
I live in Texas, I got a 360 around 6 years ago. My gamertag is Zeagull, But I'm having payment troubles lately.
*SIDE NOTE- Got red rings of death today. :( :Mourning:
Anyways, My favorite games on the Xbox is Call Of Duty (Of course) Wasn't a fan of Black Ops online at all. Got to 5th prestige and was bored, so I went back to MW2. I WAS currently playing GTA IV, But the red rings cut me off.
But anyways, I love old school hip-hop, and modern underground music, I also Like Hardcore Music (Attila, The Ghost Inside) and Mainly Postcore (Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens) I think I'm friendly. (: But I'm mad competitive online. So whats up?

LemonRising
09-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Sup Flow, I'm Lemon.
This is a fantastic introduction haha

Th3-devils-princess
09-04-2011, 06:02 PM
hi Flow welcome to the forum hope you like it around here we are a friendly little bumch :p

Flow
09-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Haha thanks. I'm known for first impressions ;)
I am somewhat of an internet perfectionist, and It's bugging me that I can't "customize" my profile for another 24 hours. Haha. I just want a witty avatar! D:

LiNuX
09-04-2011, 06:05 PM
24 hours isn't so long :) You also need 10 legit posts.

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around.

Flow
09-04-2011, 06:07 PM
I figured I'd easily have 10 posts in 24 hours.. Haha.
Also, I love your Linux Signature. I use Windows -_- But my dad has Linux. :D

LiNuX
09-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Thanks :) Both were gifts from our GFX People, top is from Knibbler and Spidey is from FattaT. I haven't made signatures in years.

And I'm currently on Windows, but I run Linux all over the place, home, school, web, etc.

Flow
09-04-2011, 06:45 PM
*Xbox Update! - One of my online buddies just brought me his Xbox Elite for me to borrow, on account of my red rings, and that I'm grounded and can't go anywhere. I predict he'll want it back in about 45 minutes.

Th3-devils-princess
09-04-2011, 07:06 PM
lol what a nice friend :) see we don't have that problem as we only have a ps3 :) i hope you get the red ring thing sorted :)

paecmaker
09-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Welcome to gamers-forum.

Sucks that you got the RROD, I had the E75(or something) **** on my console, and later my tv broke down :p.

Fr0stByte
09-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Best intro ive seen in a while....im a kid of the nineties too gameboy pocket was my thing
welcome to the forum....have fun!

DarknessGirl96
09-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Welcome! I'm new myself and hope you learn to find your way around.
(I know. ;) I didn't like the 24 hour thing either.)