PDA

View Full Version : The introduction of a lifetime!!!

Twyst
09-06-2011, 04:48 PM
.... Sup?

Well, now that that anticlimax is well and truly over, I suppose I'd better get on with this trainwreck.

My name's Simon, but it'll be Twyst to you guys.
I'm nineteen, an avid gamer (when the mrs lets me that is), not long moved out of my parents home with my Partner, Patricia, and I'm a Customer Service Manager at Tesco House in Cardiff, Wales (Cardiff being my hometown... I forgot to mention that.)

Other than gaming there a few things I'm into.... Skating, web design, graphics, music, mischeif. Plenty of stuff. If you want to know in any greater detail just ask.

So.... basically that's me... kinda... I think. It might be someone else but let's just say it's me for now.

On a side note, I don't yet have the internet in my flat so I'm typing this up during a quiet period at work. Shhhh!

Anyways, I hope to get to know alot of you pretty soon.

Peace and love
-Twyst

Flow
09-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Whats up man. I'm Flow, and when I read the name of this thread I figured "Man, this kid is going to be self conceited.." Well I was wrong in two ways.
1.] You're older than me. so you're not a kid. (Not on the outside anyways)
2.] You seem pretty chill. :D

Hope you keep in touch with Gamers Forums (:

-Flow

Synge
09-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Welcome aboard man, nice to have ya. Stick around, enjoy yourself and all that good stuff.

ROFLBRYCE
09-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum, have fun, and get to know everyone. Seems like everyone here has got one or more things in common with eachother, so we all get along reasonably well. Hope you find it the same way here!

HamadaLFC8
09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Welcome to GF man hope you enjoy it!!!

paecmaker
09-07-2011, 04:01 AM
Welcome to GF mate. You seem to be a cool guy so I hope you stay for long.

Cya on the forum.

Twyst
09-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys =]
I appreciate it.

And now that the formalities are all out of the way I suppose it's time to get cracking with exploring this strange new world of Gamers Forum.

Hope to see all of you around the place!

mutilations
09-08-2011, 04:18 PM
To make an introduction of a lifetime you need to enter with something crazy and mind-boggling. See example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXgx-4H5RRg

Yeah... I just went there. Have a great time here!! And please, do not touch his tralala.. that's just for show.

MissLEGENDARY
09-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Hello and welcome. I hope you stick around. <3

bukdub
10-05-2011, 09:29 PM
my name is Darcie and I am new to this site. Ive never really joined a site like this so I am at a loss as to what to write. I am looking forward to meeting and talking to everyone. Thanks and I will talk to you soon

Darcie

Mizel
10-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Ohhhh music and mischeif? I think you'll fit in here just fine ^_^ What are your fav games/types of games?

Anyways! Welcome and see you around :)

Zelda
10-06-2011, 08:49 AM
So.... basically that's me... kinda... I think. It might be someone else but let's just say it's me for now.

I love you already! haha Welcome aboard! Hope you'll stick around a while and get to know everybody. :D