PDA

View Full Version : Is the hype for MW3 dieing down?? D:

Flow
09-07-2011, 09:04 AM
It sure seems like it. Theres not nearly as much of a buzz about it as there was with MW2.

I WANT to be psyched for it, but I could just care less really.. I'll still go to the midnight release though. :P

-Flow

Fr0stByte
09-07-2011, 09:56 AM
theres stilll over 2 months to go...the hypes gone down about the leaked vids and such...but give it a month and everybody will be dying to play...

Samus-Fan
09-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Well, also remember the hype for Call of Duty 2, and then the Hype for Call of Duty 3.
Then remember the hype for the Original Modern Warfare. The hype for Modern Warfare 2 is incomparable to the hype of the original. The more the release the same lame game with a new lame name, the more the hype dies.
When they have a new idea, and come out with a new war to fight, then the hype will be huge. I'm not surprised there isn't a ton of hype for Modern Warfare 3.

egg-whites333
09-07-2011, 09:15 PM
i think there should be hype with mw3 after all it was the first modern warfare that still had the call of duty magic the 3rd could bring it back i guess we wont know till the game comes out