PDA

View Full Version : Hello civilization.

dragoblade
09-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself here on your wonderful forum.

A bit about myself. I am 16, I live on a canalboat , I love all things animation and 3d modeling aswell as art.

oh
and games :P
Anyway I hope that I enjoy my stay here and hopefully I will be accepted haha:)

Edit:

I also like posting youtube videos for games - Minecraft / toribash ect

NumberedEyes
09-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the Forums Dragoblade,

What program do you use to model? ive played around with blender a little bit im still at the early stages of learning the interface >.> its rather alien looking.
you mentioned art as somthing you like do you draw? if so id love to see some of your stuff.

Hope you enjoy your stay, whatever genre of games your interested in you will find people to talk with here about them.

dragoblade
09-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the Forums Dragoblade,

What program do you use to model? ive played around with blender a little bit im still at the early stages of learning the interface >.> its rather alien looking.
you mentioned art as somthing you like do you draw? if so id love to see some of your stuff.

Hope you enjoy your stay, whatever genre of games your interested in you will find people to talk with here about them.

I use blender for the most part however I am branching out to other programs such as 3ds max ect.
I have one or two things from that up on deviant art. I will link it as soon as im allowed to post more then 10 times (Will not let me link to other sites even image hosting sites).

And for the drawing its mainly digital stuff that I do (I use a wacom bamboo pen and touch mainly)

NumberedEyes
09-10-2011, 11:48 AM
i brought a Hanvon tablet myself mainly due to the price vs size i couldnt efford to get the size i wanted out of a waccom so i went with hanvon no special features or anything like that but it does what i need it to which is draw lines (as like i said previously a begining artist :P)

Look forward to seeing your work just wait 24 hours gain 10 posts and your pretty much ready to rock on these forums.

P.S you can get more then 10 posts you just need at least 10 to unlock certain features its in place to stop spam bots.

egg-whites333
09-10-2011, 11:57 AM
welcome if you play minecraft you should check out our mc server

Diligence109
09-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the forum! Mostly just self teaching yourself 3D animation/modeling or do you have a shot at any classes for it? What games do you play?

Psychotray
09-11-2011, 02:52 AM
I always thought the concept of 3D animation was impossible, and still do till this day.. But anyway, welcome to forum friend :D

HamadaLFC8
09-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome to GF man hope you enjoy it!

Fr0stByte
09-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the party...read the rules, post, have fun, etc etc

dragoblade
09-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Haha thanks everyone.

I play a mostly shooters (halo ...cod ect) but I do enjoy other types of games such as mine craft / terraria.

My favourite game in general has to be black ops due too the zombie mode ( so many zombies so little time...)

Am I allowed to post an example of my 3d work here? Or is there any other forum section for
that.

Edit: I am self taught in 3d / animation.

NumberedEyes
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
There is a graphics section on the forums would be the best place just makes sure you get your 10 posts sorted and 24hours out of the way and your good as gold.