PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Zizzy
09-14-2011, 01:03 AM
What's up, everyone. My name is Robert, I'm 18 and I'm Canadian, aaand I recently got my 360 back so I'm back into gaming, needed a gaming community to visit. Umm, I love guitar, listening to music, getting stoned and playing games, sooo yeah. Sup?

Fr0stByte
09-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Welcome Robert, if you want a gaming community, you will love it here. Remember to read the rules before posting....and HAVE FUN

ROFLBRYCE
09-14-2011, 11:15 AM
What's up, everyone. My name is Robert, I'm 18 and I'm Canadian, aaand I recently got my 360 back so I'm back into gaming, needed a gaming community to visit. Umm, I love guitar, listening to music, getting stoned and playing games, sooo yeah. Sup?

Welcome to the forum, looks like we got everything in common except for gettin stoned, lol.

Do you play on Live? And what kinda music do you play on guitar?

Mizel
09-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Hah, sounds like we'll get along just fine ;) Welcome! Enjoy and have fun.

Zizzy
09-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Do you play on Live? And what kinda music do you play on guitar?

Yep, just renewed my subscription yesterday. Add me up, if you want, Robert477. On guitar, I don't really have a set style of music. I play a lot of punk/rock/metal, but lately I've been more into playing indie rock stuff like Modest Mouse.

ROFLBRYCE
09-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Yep, just renewed my subscription yesterday. Add me up, if you want, Robert477. On guitar, I don't really have a set style of music. I play a lot of punk/rock/metal, but lately I've been more into playing indie rock stuff like Modest Mouse.

Yeah for sure I will, man. Sweet, good styles of music to play. Modest Mouse is a great band too. I don't think I've actually listened to them in ages though

Zizzy
09-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah for sure I will, man. Sweet, good styles of music to play. Modest Mouse is a great band too. I don't think I've actually listened to them in ages though

Awesome band, man. Just got into them a few months ago and I've been loving them ever since. Also, I just noticed you're from North BC, I'm on the south coast in BC, haha.

NumberedEyes
09-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the Forums :)

Synge
09-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the site man.

I'm also a music lover and musician, you listen to any death metal?

mutilations
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Lol @ someone saying they get stoned as an intro, at least I know where you stand with the good ole mary jane. ;) Welcome to the forums and have fun here, we all have fun.. here.. don't we? lol Plenty of interesting characters here and a lot of different types of gamers. I am sure you'll fit in great. :D

Zizzy
09-15-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm also a music lover and musician, you listen to any death metal?

Yeah, but when it comes to the types of metal's, I'm not sure what's what. I'm into Metallica, Lamb of God, Slayer, Anthrax, Job For A Cowboy, Dethklok, Dimmu Borgir and The Blood Brothers, probably missing a few but whatever.

Mizel
09-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Good taste in music from what I see! :]