PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty MW3 Elite Status

Trunks
09-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Couple week ago, one of the workers at gamestop talked me into buying the elite status for MW3. Now looking at all the stuff that it has to offer, I think it's an amazing deal for just 100 dollars.

- The Call of Duty: MW3 game disc, featuring unique disc art

- 1-year Call of Duty Elite premium membership, including:
- 20 pieces of Modern Warfare 3 DLC delivered over a 9 month period
- Incredible variety, including new MP maps, Spec Ops missions and game modes
- Ownership of all DLC, even if your membership expires
- Prized Events, Operations, Leagues and custom in-game playlist and modes

- Special Founder status on Call of Duty Elite, including:
- Unique Founder weapon camo and profile skin
- Exclusive Founder in-game Player Card and Emblem
- Access to the private ""#Founder" Group
- Special Founder Clan XP boost
- Special Founder Operations, Events and Leagues
- Exclusive Founder prizes and experiences

- Premium, collectible steelbook case

- Exclusive Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox LIVE outfit

- Limited edition, collectible field journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries

http://www.callofduty.com/community/mw3/blog/tags/mw3

Free maps for a year sounds like a great deal for an extra 40 dollars. I mean Black ops came out with 4 map packs and it hasn't even been a year yet. Map packs are about 20 dollars each for xboxlive. If MW3 comes out with as many map packs as Black ops then You'll be saving money in the long run if you get the maps.

Compared to most the the "Hardend" version of games this one seems to offer a lot more. Anyone planning on pre-ordering the elite status or already have? From what I have heard they're only going to give this to a limited amount, so if you plan on getting it. I'd go pre-order it soon.

Fr0stByte
09-16-2011, 04:48 AM
Im going to preorder the standard edition because I dont yet know the quality of the dlc, i didnt play BO, but I really didnt like the map packs for mw2...i thought the standard ones were so much better

Trunks
09-16-2011, 06:46 AM
I agree with you about the map packs. I didn't like the new maps for MW2 much either, even know I bought ever single map pack for it. The custom maps for black ops weren't bad, there we a few good ones, hopefully MW3 can pull off some good ones.

Ilyich Valken
09-16-2011, 04:31 PM
That list is barely even a fraction of what Elite actually has. Unless that's what you're saying comes with Hardened.

Call of Duty Elite - What's Included? (http://www.callofduty.com/elite/whats-included.html#comparison)

Trunks
09-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah I meant with the hardened eddition. Sorry about that.