PDA

View Full Version : clown

clown441
09-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Hey, I'm Ty, I live in New York and I'm pretty into gaming. I guess I'm a bit of the anti-gamer. I dont always punctuate depending on my mood, i like breaking games and pushing the limits of the "reality" they create. Thats why I play games actually. To visit a world thats not of our own, to do things i cant possibly do in the physical world, and i absolutely love hacking. I love the reactions, the ability to do incredible things, and i hope to report my experiences here.
I dont have a deep quotation in my signature, and I wont be posting just to be clever and hoping someone 1 ups my post. I like this community, its small and i avoid places like destructoid like the plague. The organized idiocy of that place makes my blood boil knowing this is what the human race is.
I like discussions and will contribute as much as i can, but you will not see me taking part in putting emotions into this virtual world that people cry over everyday and follow the elitist stench that seems to have overtaken so many gamers. I'm not a fanboy, I'm not emotionally attached to the internet, and if my attitude offends you at some point, I'm sorry but Its how I am.
I have a job at a mannequin factory, i mostly spend my days drinking and hanging out with friends who dont play video games. I ride bmx and surf. My favorite cannabis strain is ChemDog.
Hope to make a few friends and comrades in the future. I'm getting a xbox tuesday for the gears of war 3 launch so send me your gamer-tag if you need a wingman. Adios!

paecmaker
09-16-2011, 01:27 AM
Welcome to GF mate. Read the rules and dont spam, if you follow the rules Im sure that you will have a great time.

Cya on the forum.

Fr0stByte
09-16-2011, 04:50 AM
Welcome to the forum, remember to read the rules and youll fit in well here

egg-whites333
09-16-2011, 06:46 AM
hi welcome to gf have a nice day!

Mizel
09-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome! Sounds like you have it made.... drinking, surfing, cannabis and all ;) Have fun and see you around.