PDA

View Full Version : Hello To You Too ;0

Lord Nog
09-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey there, Gamers Forum, I'm Lord Nog. Some of you know me already but I thought that I should take a moment to properly introduce myself.

I'm a pretty avid gamer and a HUGE fan of everything StarWars; yes even ewoks. In fact I don't really know why it is that most StarWars fans hate ewoks an JarJar Binks so much but that's besides the point isn't it.

Anyway, I stumbled across this forum while looking for places to recruit gamers into my new guild on the upcomming SWTOR game. I wasn't too sure how my first post would be welcomed and half thought that the admins here would just delete it and hope I'd just go away lol. But it turns out that they were quite hospitable as were many of the site's residents and I was given a pretty warm welcome and my post was even allowed to stay up :D.

So now you've seen me, you know me, you love me, I'm Lord Nooog!! (hope someone got that ::-) )

Btw, the name of my guild is The Lords of Korriban and we're and Empire guild that will most likely be on a PvP server in case anybodys interested.

Well that's me in a nutshell. Get me *****es...

Synge
09-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the site man, nice to see you decided to stick around. :]

If GW2 somehow flops maybe I'll give SWTOR a shot :P

Lord Nog
09-17-2011, 03:01 PM
If GW2 somehow flops maybe I'll give SWTOR a shot :P

(fingers crossed!! fingers crossed!!) haha jk. But it would be nice to you have yah onboard. You seem pretty cool 8)

HamadaLFC8
09-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Welcome to GF man! Hope you enjoy it here

Lord Nog
09-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Welcome to GF man! Hope you enjoy it here

Well, I am so far. The community here is very friendly and welcoming.

paecmaker
09-18-2011, 04:34 AM
Welcome to GF, I hope you will have a good time here.

Th3-devils-princess
09-18-2011, 05:46 AM
Hello welcome to GF hope you like it around here we are a little crazy at times :p lol fun gaming :D

Lord Nog
09-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Hello welcome to GF hope you like it around here we are a little crazy at times :p lol fun gaming :D

I like it a lil crazy :-/ lol

Th3-devils-princess
09-18-2011, 04:07 PM
:cheesy:
I like it a lil crazy :-/ lol

Lol your sure to like it here then :p whoop whoop :p

Mizel
09-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey there, Gamers Forum, I'm Lord Nog. Some of you know me already but I thought that I should take a moment to properly introduce myself.

I'm a pretty avid gamer and a HUGE fan of everything StarWars; yes even ewoks. In fact I don't really know why it is that most StarWars fans hate ewoks an JarJar Binks so much but that's besides the point isn't it.

Anyway, I stumbled across this forum while looking for places to recruit gamers into my new guild on the upcomming SWTOR game. I wasn't too sure how my first post would be welcomed and half thought that the admins here would just delete it and hope I'd just go away lol. But it turns out that they were quite hospitable as were many of the site's residents and I was given a pretty warm welcome and my post was even allowed to stay up :D.

So now you've seen me, you know me, you love me, I'm Lord Nooog!! (hope someone got that ::-) )

Btw, the name of my guild is The Lords of Korriban and we're and Empire guild that will most likely be on a PvP server in case anybodys interested.

Well that's me in a nutshell. Get me *****es...

Wow, I cant believe it but it's -finally- happened.... I've been waiting 12 years for this day.... to find just one other person on this planet that doesn't hate Jar Jar *wipes tear from eye* Now that my goal in life is complete what do I do now??!!! Haha :P Anyways, welcome! Nice to see another SW fan around the forums... You seem to be just about the right kind of crazy to fit right in here ;)

W1CKEDTW1STED
09-19-2011, 09:51 AM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!

Lord Nog
09-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Wow, I cant believe it but it's -finally- happened.... I've been waiting 12 years for this day.... to find just one other person on this planet that doesn't hate Jar Jar *wipes tear from eye* Now that my goal in life is complete what do I do now??!!! Haha :P Anyways, welcome! Nice to see another SW fan around the forums... You seem to be just about the right kind of crazy to fit right in here ;)

Haha, glad I could help you accomplish your goal in life. And have you heard about the new SW mmo that Bioware is making? Its gonna put WoW to SHAME

norid
09-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome enjoy your stay! I love starwars too!

Mizel
09-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Haha, glad I could help you accomplish your goal in life. And have you heard about the new SW mmo that Bioware is making? Its gonna put WoW to SHAME

Oh, Ive heard about it ;) However, I will say you have much more faith in the game then I do lol Regardless of my not-so-high expectations, I absolutely can not wait to try it :D Waiting for the releases of D3 and ToR are slowly killing meeee :P