PDA

View Full Version : roTW#3 :: shooters

egg-whites333
09-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi and welcome to the third roTM in GF. the topic is shooters any shooters fps tps or even asteroids.

RULES

1- The review must be in a link to a separate thread or it wont be counted.
2- the review must be atleast 75 words
3- you can use colors as long as its readable
4- anyone can join
5- only 6 spots will be available.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Hereby I declare this contest OPEN

The prize is 100 gfp thanks once more LiNuX
next roTW is rpgs you m ay NOT start till the next starts

paecmaker
09-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Hm, no one, come on, it doesnt need to be a long and complicated. But I wont praticipate in this one cause I got LOTS to do at home.

egg-whites333
09-25-2011, 01:48 PM
:( i sad to say that roTW is canceled :(

NumberedEyes
09-26-2011, 01:00 AM
hey egw i love what your trying to do with these review of the weeks, i find it a bit daunting to play through a game and post a review in the span of a week, let alone work out how to say what i want to say in a review, maybe a retool is in order for the reviews of the week?

id personaly feel a bit more comfortable commiting if it was maybe every month, 4 weeks to play through a game gather your thoughts and do a write up. i find that in a week i cant even decide what i want to review let alone play through it and do a write up.

just some food for thought as id love to paticipate but 1 week just doesnt cut it (for me that is).

paecmaker
09-26-2011, 01:05 AM
hey egw i love what your trying to do with these review of the weeks, i find it a bit daunting to play through a game and post a review in the span of a week, let alone work out how to say what i want to say in a review, maybe a retool is in order for the reviews of the week?

id personaly feel a bit more comfortable commiting if it was maybe every month, 4 weeks to play through a game gather your thoughts and do a write up. i find that in a week i cant even decide what i want to review let alone play through it and do a write up.

just some food for thought as id love to paticipate but 1 week just doesnt cut it (for me that is).

I have to agree, I have been working on this game for about two weeks now, and I havent started with the accual review yet.

egg-whites333
09-26-2011, 06:19 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i shall think about it possibly roTM

Trunks
09-26-2011, 02:45 PM
I like the idea of review of the month as well. That'd be something that I'd participate in.

egg-whites333
09-26-2011, 03:08 PM
you have 1 month to complete this the contest starts now!!!

NumberedEyes
09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Hey egw, if you are kick starting it up again might pay to have this post locked or deleted and create a fresh one called ROTM maybe explain the changes, then set the genre for the review, or even as the first ROTM leave it open to review somthing of our own choosing. also since its a monthly thing you could even poll for the next catagory of review of the month while the current one is going.

if you do want to keep this thread alive then id suggest altering your post of contest closed , edit your opening post to say start date and maybe message a forum admin change the title of the post to ROTM#1 from ROTW#3

Again all suggestions im just throwing out my opinions and ideas.

paecmaker
09-29-2011, 03:16 PM
I dont know if I can join in this one, I dont know what to review as most shooters I got I have already reviewed. But maybe I find something old from a dusty box.