PDA

View Full Version : Soul Knights RPG

lizardlucas
09-25-2007, 06:55 AM
Soul Knights RPG is a full real-time massive action role-playing game that takes you to Askarium, a dark world filled with creatures and challenges. A world that has been completely corrupted and cursed with evil magic and chaos by the powers of Drennum, the darkness lord...

Travel through Swamps, Mountains, Deserts, Dungeons, Snowlands gaining experience by slaying monsters and increasing your attributes the way you want !!

Choose one of the six classes and begin your Askarium journey NOW !!

- Gladiator
- Guardian
- Vampire
- Warlock
- Wizard
- Battlemage

Learn how to increase your Blood/Power essences and become an ultimate warrior! Talk to NPC's and learn how to develop yourself to achieve maximum power !

--------------------------------------
Some of the game features
--------------------------------------
:: Real-time battles ::

:: Character's Development limited only by your imagination ::

:: Tons of monsters and bosses ::

:: Endurance Quests and Challenges ::

:: Learn Ultimate Skills and become a legend ! ::

:: Six knight classes with unique abilities and powers ::

:: Amazing battle effects and animations !! ::

Official Website :

Look for "Soul Knights RPG" on Google and access the second website that appears ^^

-----------------------------------------
Portuguese Description
-----------------------------------------
Soul Knights ? um RPG viciante que te leva ? Askarium, um planeta totalmente dominado por terr?veis criaturas e caos liderado pelo poderoso Drennum.

Use sua intelig?ncia e criatividade para treinar um dos seis guerreiros poss?veis, Gladiator, Guardian, Vampire, Warlock, Wizard ou Battlemage. Cada um com suas ?nicas habilidades e fant?sticos poderes !

Percorra por mais de 15 diferentes ambientes, entre p?ntanos, neve, florestas e calabou?os !

Aprenda novas t?cnicas, desenvolva suas ess?ncias , Blood ou Power, evolua sua for?a, ou sua resist?ncia !

Libere novas dimens?es e treine seu guerreiro durante sua jornada da maneira que voc? quiser ! Focalize seus atributos em for?a, em resist?ncia, em velocidade ou energia !

Transforme toda sua energia em Levels, derrote seus inimigos e ganhe experi?ncia de diferentes maneiras num ambiente de muita adrenalina e completamente cheio de efeitos de batalha !

:: Batalhas em tempo real !!

:: In?meros monstros e chefes !

:: Eventos e desafios mortais em cada mapa !

:: Infinitas maneiras de treinar seu guerreiro !

:: Aventure-se em um ambiente perigoso e completamente dominado pelo mal !

Askarium precisa de um her?i !

Liberte o planeta das garras de Drennum, e transforme-se em uma lenda !

Blackbird
09-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Can you give any screenshots about this games? :)

LiNuX
09-25-2007, 10:29 AM
he cant post images, no permission lol

and it looks like spam without links, so i'll leave it up and see if he actually comes back

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
i think it is spam sinse he has Portuguese in there o.0

Blackbird
09-25-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm have been looking on the screenshots, hmm.. Seem they are new with RPG Games but I think they want to lure people to bought it

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 01:29 PM
umm is this game using mirage or summit lol cause i dont like those anymore

lizardlucas
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Spam ?

Nah

LiNuX
10-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Spam ?

Nah

lol we would call that spam as well, two word posts like that :-P we have to presume since there are so many spammers out there and that was your first post :yes:

lizardlucas
10-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Oh, I understand hehe

thing is, im trying to post the links to official websiste and stuff, but it gives me error and says I can not post links x_x

LiNuX
10-02-2007, 10:56 PM
Oh, I understand hehe

thing is, im trying to post the links to official websiste and stuff, but it gives me error and says I can not post links x_x

no you cant, you need to read forum rules - you have to earn the right to post links, its a privelage - it stops other spammers from posting links so its a feature that won't be removed that easily :no:

read the FAQs and you'll know what to do and when you can add links

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 08:22 AM
oh yeah lizardlucas please post in the new gamers thread because it looks like your just advertising with the number of posts you have

lizardlucas
10-03-2007, 09:16 AM
oh yeah lizardlucas please post in the new gamers thread because it looks like your just advertising with the number of posts you have

Ok, will do that right away!

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 09:17 AM
http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

make one in there saying that you are new etc