PDA

View Full Version : Taking a bit of a break, guys.

ROFLBRYCE
09-26-2011, 11:40 AM
With the development of recent events, it's with much sorrow and despair that I will be taking a few steps away from the fine establishment that is Gamers-Forum for a brief while.

In all seriousness though, I'm going to be moving to my mom's house (not far away, it's only like a 2-3 hour drive.) The issue here, is being that they don't have a wireless router for me to connect to with the PS3/Phone/laptop. I could use the data on my phone, but that's expensive and I need it for other things. I'm gonna buy a router ASAP, assuming I have enough cash leftover from buying a present for my girlfriend's birthday. So hopefully I'll be up and running with you guys in as little as 3-4 days time, but I could be gone for 2-4 weeks as well. So I'm just letting everyone know that I'm gonna be around for a couple more days then disappear from the forums! For a short while, anyways.

Fr0stByte
09-26-2011, 11:48 AM
OH NOES....bye roflbryce...ill miss you xD

ROFLBRYCE
09-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Not gone yet ;) but thanks man! Haha

LiNuX
09-26-2011, 12:07 PM
No internet for weeks? I feel faint.

Hope you get a router asap. And good luck with the move!

Zizzy
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Good luck with the move, man! Are you moving closer to the south coast?

Mizel
09-26-2011, 02:21 PM
I was scared when I first saw this! haha Glad to see it will be a short break and nothing permanent! :) Also happy to see it's over good news and not bad... at least, I think that's good news right? :X Moving is always new and exciting so I wish you the best of luck and I hope all goes well :)

ROFLBRYCE
09-26-2011, 02:22 PM
No internet for weeks? I feel faint.

Hope you get a router asap. And good luck with the move!

That was my initial reaction, but I find I start getting more active and social without the internet. Till I get it again of course, then I'm back with cramping hands and feet from LoL and Rockband, neglecting the outside world and my guitar. Meh, be good while it lasts.

Good luck with the move, man! Are you moving closer to the south coast?
Not a chance my friend! I'm Alberta bound actually. Get to go look at some rocks and trees and dirt, maybe a few cows. I don't know why I'm more excited for that than the Rockies, lol.

paecmaker
09-26-2011, 02:26 PM
I wish you well and I hope you will get your internet back fast :p So, when do you start moving, aka when is the last date we see you here?

Muffincat
09-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Aww, well, I hope you have fun and we'll miss you for the time being :3

We had two extra routers and I would have mailed you one but we sold/lent them to our friends here :P

ROFLBRYCE
09-26-2011, 05:28 PM
I was scared when I first saw this! haha Glad to see it will be a short break and nothing permanent! :) Also happy to see it's over good news and not bad... at least, I think that's good news right? :X Moving is always new and exciting so I wish you the best of luck and I hope all goes well :)
I don't know how I missed your post! Moving will be exciting, and I'll have more time for school and everything there. Sucks moving away from the girlfriend for periods of time, but it'll get better over time.

I wish you well and I hope you will get your internet back fast :p So, when do you start moving, aka when is the last date we see you here?
I'm heading out Wednesday morning, so tomorrow is my last day..for 3-30 days lol. I could even be back Saturday, you never know!

Aww, well, I hope you have fun and we'll miss you for the time being :3

We had two extra routers and I would have mailed you one but we sold/lent them to our friends here :P
I will have fun! Packing my stuff sucks though. Still have all my laundry to do tomorrow, Rockband instruments, laptop, monitor, jackets, guitars amps....gah so much to pack yet! My whole life in one little room.

You're too kind! :P I've been pricing some out, so I'm only gonna be spending $40-$80 on a good router. Not too bad.

DarknessGirl96
09-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Gahhh, I hope you can last that long without us~ X) Be strong, survive!

Kenoi
09-26-2011, 08:10 PM
hey man, be safe out there, and may this move be easy. you got this man, I hope you dont have a lot of stuff.. haha. I know how that feels too.

Synge
09-26-2011, 09:35 PM
It was many and many a month ago,
In a forum on the internet,
That a gamer there joined whom you may know
By the name of ROFLBRYCE-y;
And this gamer he lived with no other thought
Than to game and be loved by me.

I was a gamer and he was a gamer,
In this forum on the internet;
But we gamed with a love that was more than love-
I and my ROFLBRYCE-y;
With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven
Coveted him and me.

And this was the reason that, (not so) long ago,
In this forum on the internet,
A woman came out of Canada, taking
My beautiful ROFLBRYCE-y
So that his highborn kinsman came
And bore him away from me,
To shut him up in Alberta
In this forum on the internet.

̶̶~̶ ̶E̶d̶g̶a̶r̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶P̶o̶e̶
~ Synge

*sniffle*

ROFLBRYCE
09-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Gahhh, I hope you can last that long without us~ X) Be strong, survive!
I shall try my best, don't worry! xD

hey man, be safe out there, and may this move be easy. you got this man, I hope you dont have a lot of stuff.. haha. I know how that feels too.
I'll be safe no worries! I have quite a bit of stuff...2 totes, 3 guitars, 2 amps, and 2 duffel bags...well, I think it's a lot xD Doesn't compare to moving the house last year, but the last thing we need there is more crap!

It was many and many a month ago,
In a forum on the internet,
That a gamer there joined whom you may know
By the name of ROFLYBRYCE-y;
And this gamer he lived with no other thought
Than to game and be loved by me.

I was a gamer and he was a gamer,
In this forum on the internet;
But we gamed with a love that was more than love-
I and my ROFLYBRYCE-y;
With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven
Coveted him and me.

And this was the reason that, (not so) long ago,
In this forum on the internet,
A woman came out of a Canada, taking
My beautiful ROFLBRYCE-y
So that his highborn kinsman came
And bore him away from me,
To shut him up in Alberta
In this forum on the internet.

̶̶~̶ ̶E̶d̶g̶a̶r̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶P̶o̶e̶
~ Synge

*sniffle*
I actually lol'd so hard Synge.

Jaykub
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Take care man!

ROFLBRYCE
09-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks Jaykub!

This will probably be my last post for a bit. Gonna play a bit of Minecraft on the server before I pack up the laptop, though. See ya when I see ya.

egg-whites333
09-27-2011, 05:56 PM
darn just missed hi on minecraft

ROFLBRYCE
10-01-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm back. Bought a wireless router yesterday night, xD Couldn't deal with the boredom after only 2 nights. And sick of grinding on Pokemon. Onlya few days gone, but w/e. I won't be on very much/at all until Monday since Charlie is here, so yeah. Just figured I'd say I've got internet now and can be contacted via GF, Facebook, and MSN again. See ya around!

paecmaker
10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
May I bev the first one to welcome you back to the world of wonders(and horrors), Internet.

LiNuX
10-01-2011, 06:57 PM
You went 2 nights without internet?

You are strong!

Glad you're back online.

ROFLBRYCE
10-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Haha. Half on because the 2 days of no school when I was supposed to have it drove me to death of boredom (I know right?), and I found a decent router at The Source for like 50%, so got it for $50 (sale ended yesterday) so said hey, why not. I'm gonna try to limit my time though, and I'm also in a new time zone. Probably be on more around 9PM and on MDT/MST, which is 2 hours behind eastern. So I'll be on at a more convenient time for the eastern forum-goers who play LoL, Minecraft, etc.

LemonRising
10-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Came to the thread ready to be like "oh mai, see you! D:" but you're already back lol

/i fail

ROFLBRYCE
10-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Came to the thread ready to be like "oh mai, see you! D:" but you're already back lol

/i fail

I think I fail more. This thread wasn't even necessary, figured I'd be out of a router until the 10th at the soonest xD

LemonRising
10-01-2011, 11:23 PM
It was an informative thread though haha
Moving's a big thing!

egg-whites333
10-01-2011, 11:25 PM
welcome back :})

ROFLBRYCE
10-02-2011, 12:30 AM
It was an informative thread though haha
Moving's a big thing!
It really is. I've got a lot of crap moved into a tiny room, I'll take some pics for the "post your room" thread, it's nuts lol. Gonna be a big change living away from the gf, too.

welcome back :})

Thanks man! I'll try and catch ya on Minecraft again ;)

Mizel
10-02-2011, 11:08 AM
You lasted longer then I would have! Haha Glad your break was much shorter then expected :)

Synge
10-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Welcome back man, glad to see it was sooner rather than later :]

LemonRising
10-02-2011, 05:50 PM
It really is. I've got a lot of crap moved into a tiny room, I'll take some pics for the "post your room" thread, it's nuts lol. Gonna be a big change living away from the gf, too.

If theres one thing I really enjoy, its pictures of other peoples room (I AM WEIRD SORRY) so please do! haha

Awh yeah that's gotta be tough, distance is an unfortunate thing a lot of relationships have to deal with.

ROFLBRYCE
10-02-2011, 06:26 PM
If theres one thing I really enjoy, its pictures of other peoples room (I AM WEIRD SORRY) so please do! haha

Awh yeah that's gotta be tough, distance is an unfortunate thing a lot of relationships have to deal with.

Yeah, not everything fits in here right lol. My closets are also being used mostly for storage too so it's hard to put stuff in there too.

Yeah distance is bad. It's only a 2-3 hour drive, but neither of us have a vehicle atm so that's my first priority.