PDA

View Full Version : Howdy GF!

ReMiXeDg
09-29-2011, 11:46 PM
Hey all, ReMiXeDg here g Stands for Greg...

Anyways a short bio about my self, I am 17 I live in NYC (big apple / city that never sleeps).. I do local computer repair and build web sites for businesses around my area. I own and operate a online web hosting provider , providing colo , dedicated servers, shared and reseller services. I also am a big fan of gaming. My favorite console is the xbox 360 and I also play WoW... I am heavy into the hobby or RC Nitro Cars and own 2 cars that are both worth around $500 each.. One goes 70mph and the other goes about 45... I love computers , I love adding ... at the end of every sentence and I love joining and being active on forums. lol

So how about you whats your name and what do you do for a living?

Mizel
09-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome Greg :) Comp repair -and- own and operate a web hosting provider at 17? Nice, Im jealous :P I bet NYC is quite the interesting place to live.... I play WoW too ^_^ Well, used to.... What other games do you like?

As for me, I'm Miz! I work for an ice cream company doing a little bit of everything- accounting, programming for their forum, new hire administrator. Honestly, jobs boring as hell- but pays great and has great benefits so I guess I cant complain hah

ReMiXeDg
09-30-2011, 01:10 PM
I am going to sell the hosting company. These days its easy to start one but hard to get the clients. Anyways nice to meet you. I stopped playing WoW the other day kind of don't like it because I am always lost and its a bit laggy because I play on 4g connection ill start playing again when I get internet connection some time this week end..

Mizel
09-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Ah, yea I could def see that. My friend had one and did the same thing.... Oh, I don't blame you. Playing WoW with a laggy connection is the -worst- >_< I can't handle it, I just get too annoyed haha I haven't played in.... omg it's been like 2 months O_O Played continuously for about 3 years and just got tired of it :/

paecmaker
09-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Welcome to GF, you seem to be a nice guy so I hope you will have fun here, btw if you havent already please read the rules. :)

As for myself, Im 19 years old and I am still in school more or less, I dont really know what to do when I finish school at christmas.

Edit, my name is Eddie, but call me paecmaker, or paec cause most seem to do that here :p

Triton
09-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi, welcome to GF, hope you enjoy it here.

BloNDeWoLF6
09-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey all, ReMiXeDg here g Stands for Greg...

Anyways a short bio about my self, I am 17 I live in NYC (big apple / city that never sleeps).. I do local computer repair and build web sites for businesses around my area. I own and operate a online web hosting provider , providing colo , dedicated servers, shared and reseller services. I also am a big fan of gaming. My favorite console is the xbox 360 and I also play WoW... I am heavy into the hobby or RC Nitro Cars and own 2 cars that are both worth around $500 each.. One goes 70mph and the other goes about 45... I love computers , I love adding ... at the end of every sentence and I love joining and being active on forums. lol

So how about you whats your name and what do you do for a living?

Hi. Greg. I am rather new to the site myself, but it's a nice forum, that is very much easy to navigate. This site has world of potential.

My name is Caleb, I work for a Japense/American Car manufactor named Topre America. I make sure quality parts get to Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Lexus, and Calsonic ( lol if you find out what Calsonic makes, as far as cars, let me know. Lot of us that work here would like to know).

Synge
09-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Welcome aboard man. Stick around and enjoy yourself.

You can call me Synge, and what do I do for a living? Well, occasionally I assist in the preparation of delicate yet nutritious comestible morsels intended for consumption by our very loyal Canis Lupus Familiaris, to provide them with nourishment guaranteed to help them grow into the strong, healthy companion you expect them to be. Basically, I'm a temp at a dog food plant.

I also do various **** around my uncles' shop til I'm done with college.

Diligence109
10-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Welcome to the forum!

22 years old and just 5 hours west of you in Ithaca, NY, hopping around small businesses around town (currently managing a Subway and working as a line cook). In my time off I'm reading the forum, flailing to keep up with the griefing on our minecraft server, and having a hand at the fields of justice in League of Legends.

One of the delivery drivers I work with is huge into RC cars - he has nothing to compare to an RC nitro, though. He'd be jealous.

What games you playing right now?

ReMiXeDg
10-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Nice to meet you all, I am playing GTA IV Gay Bald Antonio some thing like that lol.. The only game that I never get bored of. I am going to get XBL once I purchase a code and usally be on Dirt 2, Halo Reach and GTA Iv. I don't like playing WoW anymore, just don't know why but i'd rather play runescape then that game.

HamadaLFC8
10-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Welcome to GF man hope you enjoy it

& I think you mean The Ballad of Gay Toni :p

ROFLBRYCE
10-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the forum, man. Got a lot accomplished already. I'm the same age, just got out of a job at the movie store o.O Congrats on being where you're at. If you get Xbox Live, let's play some Reach. Afraid I don't have Dirt or GTA yet, although GTA is tons of fun to goof around on.