PDA

View Full Version : Ruin a Wish Foundation

ROFLBRYCE
10-03-2011, 11:25 AM
This is a fun forum game I've seen running on other forums, and thought I'd bring it to this one! Basically, you make a wish. The next person then grants the wish, but ruining it at the same time. After, they must make a wish of their own.

Example:
Me: I wish I had a million dollars
Person 2: Granted, but it's in Monopoly money. I wish I had a race car.
Me: Granted, but you're driver's license just got revoked forever. I wish I had a glass of milk.
Person 2: Granted, but it's sour. I wish.....

You get the point. It's a lot of fun. Just don't make "I wish I had an indestructible car, with unlimited gas, it never broke down, and my laminated valid non-revoked special permissions "will never be invalid" driver's license is in the glovebox next to my debit card with a legal $130Billion USD in the account, tax-free for life" or anything similar as a wish. It's not fun.

I'll start. I wish I had some candy.

Slay
10-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Granted.
But it has mold on it. :(
I wish I had a faster computer. :3

ROFLBRYCE
10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Granted, but your monitor just broke!

I wish my schoolwork would do itself.

Slay
10-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Granted, but it's always wrong. :(

I wish I was famous! :D

ROFLBRYCE
10-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Granted! But upon taking a flight to shoot your next movie, you crash-land in Mexico with no ID, and must take up a life of working at a Dole plantation, never to be recognized again!

I wish my mini-fridge was stocked with Coke.

Slay
10-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Wish granted.
You're fridge is now full of a fine white powder.

I wish I had a bigger monitor.

Synge
10-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Granted, you receive an amazingly huge monitor, but while unloading it you're knocked unconscious and carnivorous worms slowly eat out your eyeballs. You'll never see your new monitor (or anything) ever again..

I wish I had the complete version of Skyrim right now.

Slay
10-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Granted, upon walking home to play, you were mugged... by me.

I wish I had a super power. :3

Triton
10-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Granted - You have the super power of invisibility - no one see you cross the road on a crossing , splat you get run over.

I want to be a world chess champion.

Slay
10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
How can that go wrong...

I wish I was a cheetah.

Samus-Fan
10-03-2011, 04:18 PM
And the hunter became the hunted, mounted on a wall.

I wish I had a couple more hours to each day, that didn't include school.

Jaykub
10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Granted but you have to do yard work in those hours.

I wish I was smoking more cigarettes -.-

Slay
10-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Granted! You now smoke 20 packs a day, well, technically, you only smoked 20 for one day, because you died, from cancer.

I wish I had mo' money.

ROFLBRYCE
10-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Granted. You have just recieved 5 million in counterfeit bills, and are now in prison for 2 full life terms.

I wish my Xbox would connect to Xbox Live..

Slay
10-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Granted, but you are banned for team killing. :(

I wish I had more 360 controllers. :P

ROFLBRYCE
10-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Granted, the thumbsticks are all broken.

I wish my router worked properly.

Slay
10-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Granted! (Somehow, :p) your bandwith is at 0, and you neighbors have free wireless!

I wish gamestop let me take stuff there for free. :3

ROFLBRYCE
10-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Granted! You get every defected/broken game, controller and system for free.

I wish it was summer outside

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 12:57 AM
granted, it has not rained for months and its 40celsius(104 fahrenheit) in the shadows, and your neighburhood is turning into a desert. Except your "mean" neighbur who got a swimmingpool and green grass but is so mean that no one is allowed to use it.

ROFLBRYCE
10-04-2011, 12:59 AM
granted, it has not rained for months and its 40celsius(104 fahrenheit) in the shadows, and your neighburhood is turning into a desert. Except your "mean" neighbur who got a swimmingpool and green grass but is so mean that no one is allowed to use it.

You forgot to make a wish of your own!

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 01:06 AM
sorry, I wish I didnt have migraine.

Slay
10-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Granted, now you have cancer.
:(

ROFLBRYCE
10-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Granted, now you have cancer.
:(
You forgot to make one too! You guys suck at this game :p I'm just kidding, haha.

I wish I had a new guitar

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 10:26 AM
congratulations you just got a guitar hero guitar(without a game)

I wish that there was a game store in town.

ROFLBRYCE
10-04-2011, 12:07 PM
congratulations you just got a guitar hero guitar(without a game)

I wish that there was a game store in town.

Granted, they sell only games for the Virtual Boy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Boy), CD-i (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD-i), and Commodore 64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_64_Games_System) though.

I wish I my glasses would never smudge again.

Slay
10-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Granted, but they enhance the suns rays and burns your eyes out.

I wish I had my own skate park. :)

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 12:25 PM
granted. However it turns out that the company that made it was just a fraud and built your skatepark from papiermache, so the next time it rains GOOOODBYYEEEEE skatepark MOAHAAHAHAHAHA*cough* HAHAHAHA.

I wish I was an evil mastermind.

Slay
10-04-2011, 12:26 PM
granted. However it turns out that the company that made it was just a fraud and built your skatepark from papiermache, so the next time it rains GOOOODBYYEEEEE skatepark MOAHAAHAHAHAHA*cough* HAHAHAHA.

I wish I was an evil mastermind.

Granted, you now THINK you're an evil mastermind, you spend the rest of your life counterfeiting coupons for wal-mart.

I wish I had more GFP, to buy a new sig from someone. :p

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Granted, you now THINK you're an evil mastermind, you spend the rest of your life counterfeiting coupons for WAL-MART.

I wish I had more GFP, to buy a new sig from someone. :p

granted you now got 500 gfp, and a new unknown member gives you a sig, you pay him to early just to see its only black paint

I wish I had wal-mart(so I could think I was an evil mastermind)

Slay
10-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Granted, you conquer the world using the great prices of wal-mart, later on your loyal army rebels, and kills you, and takes your millions of coupons, living happily ever after. :3

I wish my house had a huge runway for jets.

paecmaker
10-04-2011, 12:37 PM
granted, a huge jumbojet crashlands on your house. ouch.

I wish people could stop complaining about cod or bf in almost any fps vid on youtube.

Slay
10-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Granted, the worlds greifers get completely bored and mass rampage the world.

I wish I was justin beiber. :3

Fr0stByte
10-04-2011, 01:36 PM
A generation of music lovers will hate you for killing music and hypnotising girls into your douchey ways. And ruining supra footwear for us guys.

I wish I had a Car

Slay
10-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Granted, the engine is stolen in front of your eyes, it would cost more to buy the engine than it did for you to get the car.

I wish I had a plane.

egg-whites333
10-05-2011, 12:29 AM
granted the engine stalls while you fly over the brernuta triangle and then aliens test on your brain

i wish that i could punch anyone that made me mad and no jail time.

paecmaker
10-05-2011, 03:16 AM
granted the engine stalls while you fly over the brernuta triangle and then aliens test on your brain

i wish that i could punch anyone that made me mad and no jail time.

granted, you punch someone and the cops shoot you on sight.

I wish I wanst so lazy :p

Mizel
10-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Granted! But, a flying cow from a science experiement gone horribly wrong, falls on you from the sky paralyzing you :O

I wish I had a butler (named Alfred)

Mizel
10-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Granted! But, a flying cow from a science experiement gone horribly wrong, falls on you from the sky paralyzing you :O

Zelda
10-05-2011, 09:59 AM
You get the point. It's a lot of fun. Just don't make "I wish I had an indestructible car, with unlimited gas, it never broke down, and my laminated valid non-revoked special permissions "will never be invalid" driver's license is in the glovebox next to my debit card with a legal $130Billion USD in the account, tax-free for life" or anything similar as a wish. It's not fun.

That would still work. "Granted, but you die 2 minutes later." xD

Granted, but secretly he's a serial killer and strangles you in your sleep with the cord from a game controller. >:D

I wish I were Link.

ROFLBRYCE
10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
That would still work. "Granted, but you die 2 minutes later." xD

>=P You know what I mean, haha. No "infinite wishes no backfiring" stuffs.

Granted, but secretly he's a serial killer and strangles you in your sleep with the cord from a game controller. >:D

I wish I were Link.

Granted, you are Link. In your last heroic quest to save the princess Zelda, you are thwarted. A deku scrub shot you from behind! It hit your neck, paralyzing you, only to be lost in the forest forever, unable to move or cry out.

Wow that was kinda depressing, D: lol. I wish I had some pizza!

paecmaker
10-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Granted here is your pizza

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l2tK7OhdtZ4/SctpYjS46tI/AAAAAAAAAHM/Cd9V-Ixc6mk/s320/rotten+pizza.JPG

I wish I didnt have to sleep, ever.

ROFLBRYCE
10-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Granted here is your pizza

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l2tK7OhdtZ4/SctpYjS46tI/AAAAAAAAAHM/Cd9V-Ixc6mk/s320/rotten+pizza.JPG

I wish I didnt have to sleep, ever.

Yum, spiders. I think that's what the web/egg things are?

Granted, you never sleep again. Your brain still remains tired though and therefore your eyes always try to close, and you feel weak unless you are laying down. But you will never go to sleep. Youll just lay there :P

I wish I got this job!

Zelda
10-05-2011, 11:05 AM
>=P You know what I mean, haha. No "infinite wishes no backfiring" stuffs.

Granted, you are Link. In your last heroic quest to save the princess Zelda, you are thwarted. A deku scrub shot you from behind! It hit your neck, paralyzing you, only to be lost in the forest forever, unable to move or cry out.

Wow that was kinda depressing, D:

I know, I was jk. haha

Whoa. Poor Link, I mean me, I mean ...???

Yum, spiders. I think that's what the web/egg things are?

Granted, you never sleep again. Your brain still remains tired though and therefore your eyes always try to close, and you feel weak unless you are laying down. But you will never go to sleep. Youll just lay there :P

I wish I got this job!

I think it was mold.

Granted! You got the job but it turns out your boss is a massively huge woman in her 50s who comes onto you in the stock room when no one else is around.

I wish I were Asian.

paecmaker
10-05-2011, 11:07 AM
granted, you have to sit here for HOURS 5 days in a rove coming up with wishes and how to destroy them, and you cant leave.

I wish there was world peace . :azn:

ROFLBRYCE
10-05-2011, 11:11 AM
granted, you have to sit here for HOURS 5 days in a rove coming up with wishes and how to destroy them, and you cant leave.

I wish there was world peace . :azn:

Was waiting for this one, he heh.

Granted. There is world peace. All the nations have found unity and trust in eachother. We've even pooled together our resources to advance our technologies! We've gained the technology to land on all the other planets. Upon landing on Neptune, their ancient underground race is alerted to our presence which fuels a 400 year war between those of Neptune, and us of Earth. We are annihilated by the end of it.

I wish the Greyhound took 2 hours like a car does, not 4.

Mizel
10-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Granted! Greyhound only takes 2 hours to get you to your destination.... but it's a Speed-type situation where the bus is taken hostage and as you reach your destination a bomb goes off blowing it up!

I wish I had a dinosaur as a pet.

ROFLBRYCE
10-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Granted! Greyhound only takes 2 hours to get you to your destination.... but it's a Speed-type situation where the bus is taken hostage and as you reach your destination a bomb goes off blowing it up!

I wish I had a dinosaur as a pet.

Granted, but Vince the Velocaraptor hasn't been fed yet today, and he's nibbling on you...and I think he took a few too many bites.

I wish clothes folded themselves.

paecmaker
10-05-2011, 11:21 AM
granted, the clothes start folding by themselves, however you get stuck in the middle and get sufficated by the self folding clothes.

I wish dragons existed. (see if you can surprise me)

Mizel
10-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Granted! Dragons appear out of a black hole and while they are surprisingly sweet, they are also very clumsy creatures, causing destruction everywhere. One accidentally knocks over a telephone pole, which crashes down onto onto a tree lighting it on fire. In the tree is a squirrel, who also catches on fire. While he's panicking, running around on fire a dog sees him and starts chasing him- right into the open window of your bathroom where you are taking a nice bubble bath. Startled, you jump causing the radio you had sitting on the counter to fall into the bath with you. Good think it wasnt plugged in, but you thought it was and have a heart attack. Granted, it doesn't kill you- but it was the final straw. Time Lords have been monitoring Earth since the black hole and dragons appeared and are tired of this destruction on humans. So, they travel to Earth, and send all the dragons back and seal up the hole!

I wish I could turn water into wine

paecmaker
10-05-2011, 11:59 AM
granted You turn by misstake almost all the water in the world to wine. In the beginning people are happy and start drinking but soon many start to think that wine isnt tasty, those who think wine is tasty keep drinking. The "winehaters" look for the reason that almost all the water in the world is wine, soon they find you.

A great army comes to beat you down and turn the wine into water again, however the "winelovers" show up with a great army on their own to defend you. WW3 happens and many dies. But you find out that there is a untouched lake in shangri la so all hte survivors go there, and there is water. The surviving winehaters love it and a great peace emerges.

3 years later you accidentally turns that water to wine too but thats another story.

I wish I didnt have to wish anything.

ROFLBRYCE
10-05-2011, 12:15 PM
I wish I didnt have to wish anything.

Your paradox opens up a hole in the time-space continuum linking every alternate and parallel universe and existence in the history of time to be interlinked. This leads to catastrophic events where you wind up being the last man on Earth, and the last man of any existence. Also, there's no internet or electricity.

I wish the water wouldn't get stuck in my ear when I shower.

Mizel
10-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Granted! But new scientific studies show that getting water in your ear is necessary to keep your brain moist and functioning. Because you can no longer get that, your brian shrivels up :O

I wish Elvira was my mum!

Slay
10-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Granted, later in life she uses her spider person powers to eat you, after draining your blood in her web.

I wish I had my own TV Show. :p

Zelda
10-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Granted! But now everyone knows your face and you can't come out in public thus you get stuck in a house with no food and eventually starve to death.

I wish it were 8pm so I'd be done with work and classes for the day.

Mizel
10-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Granted! But they make you work overtime :X

I wish I could read minds

Zelda
10-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Granted! But they make you work overtime :X

I wish I could read minds

Jerks. -_-

Granted! But you find out some very, very, VERY disturbing things that run through the human mind. plus, the government is now after you to "work" for them but they really just want to do tests and such... you have to go live in the mountains and grow a lady-beard to try and hide out. It's kinda' gross.

I wish Peach would stop getting kidnapped.

Mizel
10-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Gross?! Lady-beards are hot!! xD

Granted! Bowser decides he's tired of kidnapping that broad and goes into retirement. On the downside, Peach somehow locks herself in her basement and still needs rescued *shakes head*

I wish everyone but me was forced to get a mullet for my own personal amusement

Slay
10-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Granted, you are now shunned for being weird, the rest of your life.

I wish I had a band. A good band.

Zelda
10-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Gross?! Lady-beards are hot!! xD

Granted! Bowser decides he's tired of kidnapping that broad and goes into retirement. On the downside, Peach somehow locks herself in her basement and still needs rescued *shakes head*

Lol! And can I just say? Peach is a serious moron. :shocked:

Granted, you are now shunned for being weird, the rest of your life.

I wish I had a band. A good band.

Granted! You now have the most amazing band known to history. Downside? Everyone wants to be you and your bandmates and all the rival bands want to kill you. You can't even do a show without fear of being sniped. In fact, they got your drummer last week...

I wish monkeys had ears the size of elephant ears and could eavesdrop on so called friends' conversations and then convey to you what they heard...

Mizel
10-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Lol! And can I just say? Peach is a serious moron. :shocked:

Inorite! I never got why Mario didn't just tell her to F off -__-

Granted! You send the genetically modified, elephant ear monkey to go spy on your friends. But, because he can't talk and his sign language is poor, it takes you hours to translate. Just as you finally finish, it's too late and you are suddenly vaporized. What you realized in those seconds before you were turned into dust, was that your so called friends were Korean spies discussing the impending doom on Americans that was to happen within hours.

I wish I had my own Falkor (aka giant cute flying doggy-like creature):O

Zelda
10-06-2011, 09:06 AM
He totaly should have! Or just let Luigi save her for a change or something... ;)

DARN MY SO-CALLED FRIENDS!

Granted! You now have a Falkor. Problem is, he gets a little too excited when you come home from work and knocks you into a wall since he's huge and all. You get a concussion and forget your love of gaming.... You never game again. O_O

I wish frogs weren't always depicted in cartoons and such as being green. There ARE diff colored frogs, after all...

Mizel
10-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Hah, Luigi was smart! He'd have told Peach to get bent cause Luigi don't let no biznitches control his life, yo. xD

*in Anakin Skywalker voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Granted! Cartoonist begin incorporating frogs of all colors of the rainbow into their work. However, this causes mass chaos in the animal kingdom. The green frogs have always the self-appointed leaders of the amphibian world, but these new depictions have brought hope to all the other colored frogs and they begin to rebel. But their efforts were only in vain, for the greenies greatly outnumbered the coloreds and they were all destroyed, leaving only green frogs left.

I wish they had dessert delivery businesses :O

Zelda
10-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Muahaha! Careful what you wish for, as they say! xD

Granted! There are now hundreds of dessert delivery services throughout the world. Downside? The obese people getting massive because now they literally don't have to get off the couch EVER. This results in heart problems and higher rates in child obesity. Eventually everyone in America dies from a heart attack....

I wish I only -needed- 2 hours' sleep every night.

Mizel
10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Omg, it would still be so worth it xD

Granted! You now only need 2 hours of sleep per night. However, with all this extra time you've now become uber productive. So productive in fact, that you've gotten to the point where everything you've wanted to do is now done. Everything is sparkly clean, your gaming to-do list has been completed as is everything else you've been procrastinating doing- leaving you in a state of complete and utter boredom >.>

I wish my car had a megaphone attached to it so I could yell at every moron on the road -__-

Fr0stByte
10-06-2011, 11:18 AM
You yell at a troop of circus peeps trying to do a human pyramid, and you frighten them so they all fall and crush your car and unfortunately crush you too.

I wish this was SPARTA!

Blackleo
10-06-2011, 12:06 PM
GRANTED ! THIS IS SPARTA! But your the first one to get kicked down the well !

I wish I could fly Saiyan Style !

Slay
10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Granted, you under estimate the speed, and go head first into a wall. (Cracking you in half, unlike the game)

I wish I had a Lambo. (Any one :p)

Mizel
10-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Granted! But then I come and steal it!!! Mwahaha >:D

I wish I could hang out with Snoop Dogg

Zelda
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Granted, but you get in trouble with the law because he was carrying drugs. Now you can't get a decent job for the rest of your life because of your "criminal background". :(

I wish I could instantly lose 10 pounds.

Mizel
10-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Damn Snoop, why's it gotta be like that?!

Granted! You instantly lose 10 lbs.... but that 10lbs turns into a blob monster..... and joins up with all of the other blob monsters out there.... and forms a giant Jabba looking creature that takes control of the world forcing all humans to become it's slaves :O

I wish I had a clone of myself that was programmed to do whatever I told it to

Zelda
10-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Man... I think I'd have rather kept the 10lbs!! :O

Granted! You have a wonderful clone who does EVERYTHING you tell her to. But there's a glitch in her programming causing maniac tendancies. Eventaully she randomly stabs you in the middle of the night....

I wish I could meet my Native American ancestors.

Blackleo
10-07-2011, 10:40 AM
GRANTED ! You meet your Native American ancestors ! They're spirit infuse with you and lead you to their sacred land of El Dorado ! Once you get there you find out all the gold was plundered by the Pilgrims and it is now Las Vegas, enjoy !

I wish I meet my Inca Ancestors !

paecmaker
10-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Granted you meet with your inca ancestors, however they capture you and sacrifies you to the sun god.

I wish I met my viking ancestors :p

Mizel
10-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Granted! You meet your Viking ancestors and they teach you a life of pillage and plundering! However, after a very successful pillaging and plundering, your ship is too heavy and it sinks :X

I wish I met my Irish ancestors!

paecmaker
10-07-2011, 11:08 AM
granted your irish ancestors let you see a leprecaun, however he doesnt like you and starts throwing big heavy iron "boxes" full of gold at you.

I wish that circles were accually scuare.

Blackleo
10-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Granted but this causes a great rip in the time-dimensional window which causes pizzas to have never existed at all ! Good Job !

I wish Linux would come to NYCC with me !

Mizel
10-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Granted! He does, but the only reason he went was for the 'za. After discovering that paecmaker caused them to never even exist, he's goes on a rampage- destroying the city.

I wish junk food was healthy

egg-whites333
10-07-2011, 10:51 PM
granted you eat as much junk food and dont get fat you swollow a sticky candy and it gets stuck and you die by choking

i wish the i would never be killed ever

Exentenzed
10-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Granted. 50.000 years later the planet is completely ruined by pollution and the human race is all but extinct with the exception of you. You will live forever and ever inhaling toxic fumes that is destroying your body whilst your wish keeps you alive.

Also you are very very lonely... Forever... and ever... and ever!

I wish i was even smarter!

Fr0stByte
10-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Your smartness leads to alienation as your peers become jealous of your superior intellect. You then lead a lonely life, never to make friends again.

I wish my wisdom teeth were not causing a complete pain fest of my entire face.

Exentenzed
10-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Granted, you have no more pain because you no longer have any wisdom teeth.

I wish i had a grand piano.

paecmaker
10-08-2011, 02:07 PM
granted, you new grand piano would come soon. However your order had been mixed so you got a petit piano instead (something like this)

http://img.gkblogger.com/blog/imgdb/000/000/306/138_2.jpg

I wish that my flowers would do better in my room.

Fr0stByte
10-09-2011, 05:22 AM
Granted, but then the cops bust you for the sheer amount of marijuana you were growing.

I wish my PS3 didnt have such connectivity issues

Mizel
10-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Granted! Your Ps3 no longer has connectivity issues. But before you can even enjoy it, with the lack of issues, someone hacks the network and it's down..... forever!! :O

I wish someone would actually make a decent horror movie for once

paecmaker
10-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Granted, its called the horror movie of the decade, the only thing is that its so scary that everybodys watching it get heartattacks. the movies name? "my little pony, the last day.

I wish that I had a lizard.

Exentenzed
10-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Granted, But your lizard belongs to the Komodo Dragon family which spit is toxic. You die horribly with spasms and everything after it play-bites you by accident.

I wish you people stopped ruining my wishes. :)

Bertrum
10-09-2011, 05:24 PM
(How do I reply to that one? :x)

Granted, your wishes wont be ruined by me.

I wish that everybody would ruin Exentenzeds wishes

paecmaker
10-10-2011, 12:50 AM
uhm how do you answer to THAT...

granted all exentezned wishes gets destroyed by almost all, except you.

I wish that THOU SHELL NOT PASS!!

Exentenzed
10-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Granted, the "SHELL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_(projectile))" can't pass but instead hits right infront of you exploding and destroys you with a shockwave and engulfs your remains in fire.

I wish i had a wish.

Zelda
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Granted! You have a wish. But in your panic to hurry and wish it before it went away you wished for all wishes to be taken away forever. JERK! :mad1:

I wish I had a pet monkey. (who didn't tear my face off like that chimp did to that woman on the news....)

paecmaker
10-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Granted, and dont worry the monkey wont do anything to harm you. However.............you eat chicken and sufficate on the bones, but you make it because your monkey save you, just push you down a stair, I said earlier that it wouldnt hurt you....I lied MOAHAHAAHAHAHA.

I wish that I accually could laugh that evil.

ROFLBRYCE
10-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Granted, and dont worry the monkey wont do anything to harm you. However.............you eat chicken and sufficate on the bones, but you make it because your monkey save you, just push you down a stair, I said earlier that it wouldnt hurt you....I lied MOAHAHAAHAHAHA.

I wish that I accually could laugh that evil.

Granted. You do it by yourself when you're goofing off singing and laughing in the shower, but you do the evil laugh so well that you're consumed by paranoia that you're actually evil yourself, and after a few weeks of delusions and fear, you're taken to a mental institution for life.

I wish I liked eating vegetables.

Zelda
10-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Granted! You now like eating veggies! In fact, you like them so much (carrots in particular) that you eat them and eat them until you turn completely orange and everyone shuns you for being a freak.

I wish I could write songs the way they sound in my head...

paecmaker
10-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Congratulations, you can now write perfect songs, to bad that neither you or anyone else can sing them loud. You can only read them in your mind.

I wish there was more smilies in the bar to the right. The one here-

ROFLBRYCE
10-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Congratulations, you can now write perfect songs, to bad that neither you or anyone else can sing them loud. You can only read them in your mind.

I wish there was more smilies in the bar to the right. The one here-

Granted! But all the images are broken and don't work.

I wish It was sunny outside

Fr0stByte
10-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Granted but the UV exposer turned your complexion both red and blotchy.

I wish it didnt get dark on my journey home

Zelda
10-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Granted! But now it's hot. And it just keeps getting hotter and hotter until things start to melt.... eventually your entire region is swimming in melted gunk. and it's hot. like lava. You all burn to death in a river of molten plastics and metals....

I wish I had the ability to determine which "friends" are going to lie to me and ruin our friendship before I even meet them. xD

EDIT: Crap... posted at the same time as you, Snake_eyes... sorry.

ROFLBRYCE
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Granted! But now it's hot. And it just keeps getting hotter and hotter until things start to melt.... eventually your entire region is swimming in melted gunk. and it's hot. like lava. You all burn to death in a river of molten plastics and metals....

I wish I had the ability to determine which "friends" are going to lie to me and ruin our friendship before I even meet them. xD

You're pure evil at this game xD

Granted! You can now read everyone's thoughts. You can determine which friends will just lie and use you, but you also hear many other things, where other people are betraying others and plotting against others and soon the noise becomes unbearable and your brain loses it! You go deaf and lose the ability to read minds anymore.

I wish telemarketers would stop calling. (We don't have an answering machine, so the 3 from NC that have called so far wait for like 15-25 rings)

Zelda
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Pure evil at this game? Just the game? mauahahah.... *ahem*

Well dang! Your wish has just been granted! No more telemarketers call you ever, ever again. However, many years into the future telemarketing becomes the only way to buy video games. But since they don't call you anymore, well.......

I wish I had an iPhone and could afford the service..

ROFLBRYCE
10-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Pure evil at this game? Just the game? mauahahah.... *ahem*
I lol'd at that.

Well dang! Your wish has just been granted! No more telemarketers call you ever, ever again. However, many years into the future telemarketing becomes the only way to buy video games. But since they don't call you anymore, well.......

I wish I had an iPhone and could afford the service..

Granted! You have a brand spanking new iPhone 4GS, with unlimited data and calling. Unfortunately, you're on the new 25-year contract that you can't buy out. You skimped out on the warranty, and just dropped the iPhone in the toilet...no repairs, and no way out of the contract. Your $75 a month is for nothing more than a paper weight.

I wish Gamers Forum and reddit wouldn't distract me from my school

Mizel
10-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Granted! You are now no longer tempted by distractions and are able to concentrate on school. You concentrate so well in fact that you ace everything and are offered an amazing job as CEO of a huge tech company. Your company always seems to come out with the newest advancements before the competition. Unfortunately, the competition has decided that they've had enough of this and hire a hitman to take you out. As you sit in your office at your desk, for the first time since you can remember you finally have a moment to relax. You kick back, put your feet up and start typing on your keyboard, Gamers Forum :: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, Fighting, FPS, Video Games (http://www.gamers-forum.com).... you hit "Enter" and.... BAM!!! :X

I wish Sam Witwer would come to my bachlorette party as the stripper dressed up as Starkiller xD

ROFLBRYCE
10-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Granted! You are now no longer tempted by distractions and are able to concentrate on school. You concentrate so well in fact that you ace everything and are offered an amazing job as CEO of a huge tech company. Your company always seems to come out with the newest advancements before the competition. Unfortunately, the competition has decided that they've had enough of this and hire a hitman to take you out. As you sit in your office at your desk, for the first time since you can remember you finally have a moment to relax. You kick back, put your feet up and start typing on your keyboard, Gamers Forum :: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, Fighting, FPS, Video Games (http://www.gamers-forum.com).... you hit "Enter" and.... BAM!!! :X

I wish Sam Witwer would come to my bachlorette party as the stripper dressed up as Starkiller xD

Granted! But within 5 minutes of starting the show all your friends boo him, making him cry and leave the party. You've got mean friends, xD

I wish there was something warm to eat already made.

egg-whites333
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
granted but it was Made in a toxic waste bin thats what heated it up you die froM cancer plus it was hot and your tounge hurts

i wish that the earth coMes back after i could never die and i could still never die.

ROFLBRYCE
10-12-2011, 10:22 PM
granted but it was Made in a toxic waste bin thats what heated it up you die froM cancer plus it was hot and your tounge hurts

i wish that the earth coMes back after i could never die and i could still never die.

Granted. Noone else is alive though, and the Earth is a barren wasteland. There's no plant, animal, or life forms of any kind around (or water). You never die, you still feel exhaustion, hunger and dehydration. You lay there withering in pain for the next 8743190827421 years until evolution starts finally taking it's course past single-cell organisms, and you've got some bacteria buddies.

I wish I had satellite TV hooked up in my bedroom...that'd be cool.

Mizel
10-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Granted! You have satallite in your room, and an amazing 1000+ channels of awesomeness to watch. Unfortunately, aliens have just took over and are broadcasting the mind erasing video of Hypnotoad on *every* station.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCvSwZmY9UPaCpZH0lprvSOP_fgtRS4 KcChE5GZkMsaBFS5gnqGluFmJMDtw

All glory to the Hypnotoad!

I wish I could work from home

ROFLBRYCE
10-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Granted! You have satallite in your room, and an amazing 1000+ channels of awesomeness to watch. Unfortunately, aliens have just took over and are broadcasting the mind erasing video of Hypnotoad on *every* station.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCvSwZmY9UPaCpZH0lprvSOP_fgtRS4 KcChE5GZkMsaBFS5gnqGluFmJMDtw

All glory to the Hypnotoad!

I wish I could work from home

Hah, forgot about Hypnotoad.

Granted! You are now working from home. A private company hired you to stay home all day, and erase every piece of dust in your house from existence. You are required to use a single piece of paper towel for the whole house, and they won't pay you till it's done.

I wish my resumes handed themselves out.

egg-whites333
10-13-2011, 09:17 PM
granted but it says you are lazy and wont work at all

i wish that i was harry poter

ROFLBRYCE
10-13-2011, 09:27 PM
granted but it says you are lazy and wont work at all

i wish that i was harry poter

Granted! You were killed at birth my Lord Voldemort because your mother didn't actually love you, so you weren't protected by it. It's a shame man. If you were Harry Potter, I bet they'd write books about you...

I wish my hands weren't so cold.

paecmaker
10-14-2011, 02:26 AM
granted. Your hands turns so warm that they feel like its burning, but you dont accually get hurt cause your body has adapted to the heat. Later you have gotten used to the heat and odnt think its so bad anymore, you accually feel pretty comfortable. However when you walk outside one day a military plane fly past you into an exersise area. When there he fires a heat seeking missile. However your hands are so hot that the missile sense you even with the distance between you, I guess I dont have to describe the next thing so much.

I wish I got a new cellphone.

Mizel
10-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Granted! You get a new cell phone. Turns out that the model phone you got was implanted with a chip that when turned on emits an electronic pulse that screws with your brain, turning you- and everyone else with that phone- into a form of living zombie :O

I wish I had some awesome money-making talent.... like being artistic

Fr0stByte
10-14-2011, 09:57 AM
You are found guilty of tax evasion and all assets seized.

I wish I owned more trainers

ROFLBRYCE
10-14-2011, 10:24 AM
You are found guilty of tax evasion and all assets seized.

I wish I owned more trainers

Not sure what you mean from this, I'm gonna assume shoes and not like personal fitness trainers :P (Don't usually use trainers for slang in NA that I know of.)

Granted, you have all the shoes you could ever imagine! Too bad they're all baby shoes.

I wish there was always someone to group with on Xbox or LoL

Zelda
10-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Not sure how to ruin your wish but dude, hahah, epic answer:
..You lay there withering in pain for the next 8743190827421 years until evolution starts finally taking it's course past single-cell organisms, and you've got some bacteria buddies.

Bacteria buddies!! ^_^ bahaha