PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Server Rules

Muffincat
10-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Hello, everyone. I wanted to make a general "rule list" for our server - what is considered acceptable behavior, and what isn't. If you have any additions, post them in this thread and if the mods/admin agree, we will put it up here. this is a work in progress.

Rules:

-No griefing.

This includes any damage to another player's creation without their express permission. If you accidentally drag a creeper near someone's house, attempt to fix it. Also, please try to be more careful in regards to creepers. You should attempt to fix any damage you cause immediately.

Do not attempt to add to or "upgrade" someone's creation without their permission. If you did blow something up, try to replace it exactly as you found it - if you don't have the tools, make sure you let the owner know that it was an accident.

-NO STEALING.

If someone has a chest in their house, it is their property. They gathered the items inside, and you have no right to them, unless the owner gives you permission. This includes their building and everything inside it, as well as the surrounding environment (to a point). Use your better judgement.

-No harrassing other members.

Don't be jerks. Everyone is here to have a good time, so play that way. If you want to cause some destruction, go far away and blow up the environment or something. DO NOT go around killing people randomly, unless you both have agreed beforehand and are having fun. Arenas and pvp are fine, as long as all parties are willing.

-Please be courteous.

I don't want to censor your freedom to talk, but keep it to things you'd say in general company. Just because you can't see the people around you in person doesn't mean you shouldn't treat them the way you would if you were face-to-face :) If you find something offensive, say it nicely, and the other person should kindly stop. Don't get really angry or argumentative in either case, please. We can all act civilly. We come from all different walks of life, so just try to be open minded about the company you're in :)

All members of the server are subject to these rules and suspension/banning by the mods/admin, including friends you bring on. Make sure they are behaving properly.

This server is for fun, not to ruin other people's days. If you want an "anything goes" server, then find one.

Please also make any reports of someone griefing you/harrassing you in this thread, or PM me/Diligence109/W1CKEDTW1STED.

egg-whites333
10-05-2011, 03:01 PM
when i get a new laptop i will make an arena just for pvp fighting but only there and there needs to be agreement

Muffincat
10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
There's been a little issue with some rudeness - if you're insulting or being a jerk to other members, I will seriously un-whitelist you.

You don't have to like each other, but you do need to be civil.

TheHay has been unwhitelisted for this very reason.