PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of the Collosus not released yet?

DarkSideDK
10-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Hey guys.

I never got to play SOTC back in the PS2 days, so I was very excited to see this title being released on PSN (stated by wikipedia at least) on the 28. september.

And I've been checking the store everyday since the 28. but no sign of any release. So I chose to google my problem, and now, 2 hours later, I've finaly given up trying to find any kind of information concerning the release, and decided to ask you guys, what the hell is the deal?

EpsilonX
10-08-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm fairly certain SotC was never intended for release on the PSN store, but there is an ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD collection for PS3 (like the god of war collection) that you could pick up

Sotanji
10-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Yah Like Epsilon said, it was never set to release on psn. but who knows it may be there in the future.

norid
10-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Ya it's released with Ico on a HD remake. But I am hoping for the PSN because that is one of my favorite "works" and my PS3 doesn't read disks. God of War went to the PSN after some time so maybe there is a good chance.

Kenoi
10-08-2011, 05:03 PM
I saw that, and was really tempted to get it.. but i'm satisfied already with what I have.... which is many other games I gotta complete, and very few. haha