PDA

View Full Version : Help Your Fellow Gamers.

CraeSC111
10-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Character builds are hugely important in League of Legends. Share your builds with your fellow gamers. Help others perfect their builds. Include which items you get and what order you build them in. Tell others how they can improve their builds (but try to be nice about it).

Juicyz
10-11-2011, 03:14 PM
a great place to find all kinds of builds, is Mobafire :) they r amazing, they have guides and builds on all of the players and tell you what you could build instead of some items if you want to go deeper into the game and fight and match the opponents of what they are building. Tips and tricks are also there and so on, if you dont know about the site, definitely check it out!

IGN: lJuicyfruitzl if you want to play, (the l's are lowercase L's)

ROFLBRYCE
10-11-2011, 03:33 PM
a great place to find all kinds of builds, is Mobafire :) they r amazing, they have guides and builds on all of the players and tell you what you could build instead of some items if you want to go deeper into the game and fight and match the opponents of what they are building. Tips and tricks are also there and so on, if you dont know about the site, definitely check it out!

This is basically all I use when I'm learning new champions. I'll play 2-3 games with each of the top 4 builds, and then choose whichever build order for items, and items I feel I want. Usually mix and match, change the item order and just wing it on the runes lol.

CraeSC111
10-11-2011, 04:03 PM
I generally try to figure out my own builds based on what looks good for the character. Sometimes the builds are good. Sometimes they are horrible.

Juicyz
10-11-2011, 05:28 PM
yahh i would suggest looking at mobafire then getting the basic idea of how the build should go for that type of play, then make your own that way, designed for your own custom play

Diligence109
10-12-2011, 01:28 AM
I would personally advise staying away from mobafire because many of the builds posted there are questionable and/or lack qualification. If you can find a build on Solomid it's probably more credible.

Most importantly, take what you see in builds and learn from it! Figure out the logic that went into making the build and decide for yourself if it works for you or not ;)

CraeSC111
10-12-2011, 03:29 AM
I would personally advise staying away from mobafire because many of the builds posted there are questionable and/or lack qualification. If you can find a build on Solomid it's probably more credible.

Most importantly, take what you see in builds and learn from it! Figure out the logic that went into making the build and decide for yourself if it works for you or not ;)

Generally I try to decide what the hero needs based on its abilities. For example Kog'Maw has an atk speed increase, damage based on a percentage, and a slow. Therefore I would get atk speed, some AP, and on hit effect items like Madreds Bloodrazor (taking 15% of your health a shot with 2.5 atk speed can be quite OP if you can build up to that :) )

Archbob
10-12-2011, 07:25 PM
For any type of brawler:

I will generally go for early kills and get:

M-resist per level runes(unless they have no ap)
Boots
Zeal
Bf. Sword
upgrade to merc. treads
upgrade to IE
Finish Phantom Dancer
Warmogs
Atmas
Hextechgunblade or bloodthrister

ROFLBRYCE
10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Hextechgunblade

Such and under-rated weapon. Makes it so easy to turn the tide on a team fight.