PDA

View Full Version : Scratched Halo 3 Disc? Read This

Scott
09-25-2007, 08:32 PM
The Collector's/Limited Edition has a design flaw that causes discs to become scratched. If this has happened to you Microsoft will replace the discs for free.

Link (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gameplay/discreplacement-program.htm)

Lol can't MS Get anything right. First the Xbox 360's need sent in to be fixed now the Halo 3 disks lol

LiNuX
09-25-2007, 08:50 PM
ouch, scratched? lol major recall for scratched disks, thats new lol, how do you do that anyway

GO MICROSOFT

Scott
09-25-2007, 08:53 PM
ouch, scratched? lol major recall for scratched disks, thats new lol, how do you do that anyway

Well the disks aren't staying in the cases so they are faling out and moving around in the case lol

But I never bought the limited edition. I just bought the normal H3

LiNuX
09-25-2007, 09:03 PM
moving around, so its a major cd case recall that damages the cds and it could cause a game recall?

something like that for now lol

how's the game by the way?

Scott
09-25-2007, 09:12 PM
moving around, so its a major cd case recall that damages the cds and it could cause a game recall?

something like that for now lol

how's the game by the way?

1. In my local games shop they were checking the disks and they were putting the scratched ones in a box to send back to MS Lol

2. I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting till mum goes to bed ;-)

Blackbird
09-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Well, I'm want to play Halo 3 too :(

Jasperking
09-26-2007, 06:17 AM
damm.. scratched discs.. i feel sorry for any people that bought it and their discs were scratched :/ i know they can send it back but it will take a while before they can play the game then. Also since alot of people bought it b4/on release microsoft has alot of copies to resend :)

lonewolfxix
09-26-2007, 01:08 PM
that's not microsofts fault. wow, that's quite annoying.

fortysixn2
09-26-2007, 04:06 PM
It is, in fact, Microsoft's fault. They distributed it, Bungie only developed it. It was Microsofts duty to package and export the game.

Errors in distribution are the distributor's fault, none other.

Way to go MS. Build up massive hype, only to f*** it up again.

lonewolfxix
09-26-2007, 04:10 PM
You think microsoft chose all the disc holders themselves? they were all put together by a third party company, they shipped the design and specifications and then left it all to be done by another company. I doubt microsoft would pay it's staff to do something like that.