PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway CANNED (RUMOR)

Scott
09-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Ubisoft cancels Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Posted Sep 24, 2007 at 10:37AM by Tim Y.

It looks like Gearbox and Ubisoft's Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC) won't be making it even to its expected (already delayed) release date next year. Xbox Family reports that the publisher has canceled the development of the title, although they have yet to explain the exact cause for the axing.

This announcement is made all the more surprising given that just a few days ago, Gearbox stated that they were readying Hell's Highway's beta build for release. Then again, considering the history of Ubisoft with sudden cancellations, maybe we shouldn't be that surprised at all if this turns out true.

Remember what happened to Half Life for the Sega Dreamcast back then? The game did go all the way to gold status, and in fact already had the full marketing brouhaha, complete with guidebooks sold in stores. And then just like that, it went kaput in 2001.

*Shivers* Oh, but we really hope this one's a fluke! We'll let you know if we can find more information explaining what exactly is going on

Link (http://ps3.qj.net/)

Guess they think that WW2 won't sell as well anymore, if this is true.

Jasperking
09-26-2007, 06:35 AM
aww i really love fps games and would have liked to try this one. I don't usually care what the games are based on but that the story line is pretty good and you get to go around places owning people :). I also likes games that are challenging