View Full Version : The Avengers

Sotanji
10-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I just Dropped a huge dook of excitement 8D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgnqdIefs

Share thoughts?

LemonRising
10-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Hahhaa man, I'm so excited for this movie. They've been building up to it for awhile so I'm hoping they can deliver.

Directed by Joss Whedon, explosions, and Robert Downey Jr... sounds good.

LiNuX
10-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Saw the trailer when I saw Capitano Americano. Looks sweet, will definitely be looking forward to it.

But I was disappointed with Capitano Americano though, too much hype built up for it. Hope they don't do the same with the Avengers.

Mizel
10-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Can't wait! This is one movie Im actually going into with *high* expectations for once.

LiNuX
10-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Can't wait! This is one movie Im actually going into with *high* expectations for once.

Don't do it!

Go with low expectations, the level of satisfaction in that case is much greater.

Mizel
10-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Don't do it!

Go with low expectations, the level of satisfaction in that case is much greater.

Haha Honestly, 99% of the time that's how I approach anything... but yea, you're probably right. :P

ROFLBRYCE
10-13-2011, 02:39 PM
It looks really awesome, sadly though I've only seen the Iron Man series.

Thankfully, I'm gonna watch Thor, Hulk, and Captain America tonight/tomorrow to see the other stories :D

Synge
10-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Looks awesome, definitely looking forward to this.

But I was disappointed with Capitano Americano though, too much hype built up for it. Hope they don't do the same with the Avengers.

Never had much interest in that movie, Captain America is the lamest superhero IMO :P

LemonRising
10-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Never had much interest in that movie, Captain America is the lamest superhero IMO :P

I TOTALLY AGREE.

He's lame.

Sotanji
10-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Captain America is pretty lame, i like his shield more then him himself.

Mizel
10-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Lol I def agree he sucks xD But Im still interested in seeing the movie.... Iron Man was awesome and I liked the Hulk.... Thor was good but bad at the same time. By good I mean I got to stare at Chris Hemsworth and by bad I mean they made the movie into a fkn chick flick.

LemonRising
10-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Lol I def agree he sucks xD But Im still interested in seeing the movie.... Iron Man was awesome and I liked the Hulk.... Thor was good but bad at the same time. By good I mean I got to stare at Chris Hemsworth and by bad I mean they made the movie into a fkn chick flick.

Thor had a good starting. Not nearly enough action and definitely too much romance. I agree with you haha

Iron Man is awesome and Robert Downey Jr is hilariouss and great at being Iron Man.

Triton
10-14-2011, 07:06 PM
I've got an annual ticket to our local cinema, so I go to almost every movie. The trailer looks good to the Avengers but trailers are meant to make a movie look good so they can get people to go and see it. The hype for Captain America made it look like the best movie in years, but the sad reality was that it was a let down. Ending looked as though it were a last thought. Selling of war bonds made hime look like a clown and that he selling a joke, sad really because it was an important part of the US war funding.

So, I don't hold my breath these days when they say any film is the greatest till Ive watched it myself.

Mizel
10-16-2011, 09:09 AM
I've got an annual ticket to our local cinema, so I go to almost every movie. The trailer looks good to the Avengers but trailers are meant to make a movie look good so they can get people to go and see it. The hype for Captain America made it look like the best movie in years, but the sad reality was that it was a let down. Ending looked as though it were a last thought. Selling of war bonds made hime look like a clown and that he selling a joke, sad really because it was an important part of the US war funding.

So, I don't hold my breath these days when they say any film is the greatest till Ive watched it myself.

I had one of those annual ticket kinda deals to a theater here a couple years ago, I loved it. But they dont do anything like that anymore :(