PDA

View Full Version : Any of you actually tank?

Archbob
10-18-2011, 06:42 PM
How many of you guys main a tank hero? Alot of times in low-level matches, no one wants to tank but the tank is so critically important.

LiNuX
10-18-2011, 08:05 PM
I tank a lot with Blitzcrank and used to with Cho'Gath. But I wouldn't call either my main. I switch champs a lot. Ones I play with the most include Katarina, Teemo, Miss Fortune, and Caitlyn and none of them are tanks.

And usually when I do tank, I go off tank - so for me, I build some Mana and health first and once I have something solid on that line, I go for Magic resistance and armor. But again, can't call it my main.

Trunks
10-18-2011, 08:47 PM
I normally only tank in Ranked 3's and rarely in ranked 5's. I never tank in normal games because it's too boring, I like getting kills. I played Ranked 3's with 2 friends, so we normally just switch on and off with DPS, Tanks and Supports.

If I do tank, I usually play either Rammus or go hybrid with Cho'Gath. I use to tank with garen, but he's more fun to go AD with. Those are the only Tanks that I bought, if others are free I'll play them if they're any fun/good.

CraeSC111
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
I main nasus. I love tanking. It is so fun being unable to die end game. :p best game I've had I was losing but it lasted so long i got ninja tabi, 4 warmogs, and atmas impaler. 300 damage from the atmas, 9k health, 50 health regen a second, epic winningness, and I walked through the whole team and their base.

Diligence109
10-19-2011, 03:29 AM
I end up as jungle Rammus in a lot of my games. I rather enjoy playing him, too, so hit me up if you want that on your team :)

LemonRising
10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
When I played LoL Cho'gath was my main haha

Can't say I was much good though.

Blackleo
10-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Linux is my tank ! I forgot all other Champions but Talon =/

CraeSC111
10-19-2011, 09:20 PM
When I played LoL Cho'gath was my main haha

Can't say I was much good though.

Cho was my first main. I was horrible until I built him burst damage. Then I hit for 4k with all three abilities :p.

Archbob
10-20-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm maining Rammus now in ranked.

xLykos
01-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I've started to tank here lately, I started with Rammus and had some success, but recently I started tanking with Amumu instead of going all ap and he still is awesome lol