PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Online Problem

Serifisfx
10-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi all!i havve this game and i cant play online!i take the message conection time out!why??The game is original!

zamran87
12-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I often used to pay that game online, but I never had that problem...

tpteam10
03-02-2012, 06:29 AM
never heard of it before...

Jayhmmz
03-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi all!i havve this game and i cant play online!i take the message conection time out!why??The game is original!

I'll start off with the basics.

Make sure your firewall is either turned off or that you have made sure that it is allowing the game to make outbound and inbound connections. Basically, make sure the game is allowed to do anything it wants via the firewall. If you have a third-party firewall like Avast or something then make sure you check Windows Firewall too, as that can be a subtle pain in the ass.

Make sure your NAT is open in your router's control panel. I can't tell you how to do this because I don't know what router you have, as almost every one is different from the next. Search for the IPs on Google that need to be open for Battle for Middle Earth 2 to work online, and hopefully that will contribute to solving your problem.

Don't bother reinstalling the game or anything because it isn't the installation at fault, it's just a problem with the game communicating with the internet, possibly the problem lies with your router or firewall.