PDA

View Full Version : [Sony] Spelling Challenges and More!

Scott
09-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Do you know how to spell onomatopoeia? How about conscience or subterfuge? Do you know how to spell winner? Because that's what you'll be in this portable game show to prove who's got the spelling chops! In Spelling Challenge Game Show Mode, your host, Mr. Niceguy, will introduce the game and award dollars and prizes for correct answers ?€“ but be careful! Incorrectly spelling a word can mean disaster! In addition to the game show, there are a plethora of different word games to test your skills and improve your brain ?€“ and you can even earn some bonuses by going for broke. Over 25,000 words and 100 different difficulty levels make sure you won't have to repeat yourself.

More.... (http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP/Games/Spelling_Challenges_and_More?DCMP=ILC-RSS-Games)

If Sony charges more than $5 for this game, may the rebellion begin...

LiNuX
09-27-2007, 12:28 PM
lol haha, well i already knew how to spell those words, onomatopoeia - i forced myeslf to memorize its spelling in junior high school for this spelling test lol :D i've always been a good speller for some reason

i'll bid $0.99 for that game - anybody wanna co-pay with me?

Scott
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
i'll bid $0.99 for that game - anybody wanna co-pay with me?

it aint worth 50p each. We should get 2 more people to pay then you can copy it for us :D ;-)

Blackbird
09-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Who is going to bought this game? I don't have any problem with spelling :)

LiNuX
09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
i'll give it to my son when i have one in a decade or so :-P

and yes scott, we need like 2 more people to co-pay with us lol