PDA

View Full Version : Re: New One

aosmallan
09-09-2006, 02:44 AM
Here's some more

1: If you were standing directly on Antarctica's South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?

2: If you have it, you want to share it, but if you share it, you don't have it. What is it?

3: If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?

And here's a classic one:

4 The one who made it, didn't want it.
The one who bought it, didn't need it.
The one who used it, never saw it. What is it?

LiNuX
09-09-2006, 10:35 AM
u started another riddle, it belongs to another topic, topic split and made into own topic ;D

#1 -- you'd go upward, to the sky
#2 -- your life? when u get married, ur sharing ur life, but then u dont have it anymore lol, i dunno
#3 -- hens?
#4 -- uh...playstation 3 lol

Wang
09-09-2006, 10:54 PM
1. south
2. Secret
3. That answer would be none, due to the fact Roosters do not lay eggs(They are males).
4. A Coffin?

aosmallan
09-10-2006, 07:35 PM
lmao linux i heart you man, a ps3 lol....

well between the two of you, and by the two of you I just mean wang, you got three out of 4.

try number 1 again =P (Don't picture a globe in your head, picture yourself standing there, at the southernmost point of the earth, you take one step backwards, which direction did you just travel if you were at the southernmost point?)

KittyCat72
01-06-2007, 11:30 PM
I knew the last one! Coffin, du.............

souljaa
01-07-2007, 12:21 AM
u started another riddle, it belongs to another topic, topic split and made into own topic ;D

#1 -- you'd go upward, to the sky
#2 -- your life? when u get married, ur sharing ur life, but then u dont have it anymore lol, i dunno
#3 -- hens?
#4 -- uh...playstation 3 lol

Hahaha..PS3..haha

Rotekoppen
01-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Here's some more

1: If you were standing directly on Antarctica's South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?

2: If you have it, you want to share it, but if you share it, you don't have it. What is it?

3: If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?

And here's a classic one:

4 The one who made it, didn't want it.
The one who bought it, didn't need it.
The one who used it, never saw it. What is it?

1: north
2: nothing
3: a rooster don't laid eggs
4: coffin

Drake14
01-07-2007, 02:28 PM
1) uhh...north?
2)Hell i dunno :/
3)roosters dont lay eggs
4)coffin...

>.<

aosmallan
01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
haha damn I forgot to reply to this thread a long time ago

but yeah between the lot of ya, ya'll got em right

1: North. If you're standing directly on the south pole, any direction you walk would be considered north.

2: A secret

3: Yeah yeah roosters don't lay eggs. Ya'll are just too smart.

4: A coffin

woot