PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 3 Unlockables: Perks, Prestige Rewards, Killstreaks, Weapons, Attachme

Trunks
11-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Listed Here:
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes, Perks, Walkthrough, Guide, FAQ, Unlockables for Xbox 360 (http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/callofdutymodernwarfare3cheatscodes.html#.TrLvLFrl bGY)

They're bringing back overkill which I think it awesome. The Proficency for guns also looks really interesting. They have a ton more kill streaks as well. Definitely getting pretty pumped about this game.

CraeSC111
11-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Different guns, more attachments, more perks. Same game

Trunks
11-03-2011, 05:09 PM
lol, you also forgot the gun perks, the new prestige tokens that you can also get from playing previous CoD games. Also different style/more kill streaks than before. What else, Ahh, new game types, along with having to pick up the other plays dog tags once you kill them in TDM to get credit for the kill.

it's a Modern War FPS game, what else can you do to it? In all reality if you look at it that way, BF 2 and BF 3 are pretty similar as well. I mean what did it change? Maps, weapons, vehicles? All War FPS games are going to resemble the previous.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1211332p1.html
Surveil Mode looks insane.

CraeSC111
11-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Actually they removed commander mode in BF3 didnt they? Commander mode made games more epic!

Kink3bird
11-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Actually they removed commander mode in BF3 didnt they? Commander mode made games more epic!

haha forget it Crae, you can't argue with fanboys, just let em be.

Trunks
11-04-2011, 06:35 AM

The fanboy seems to be you, I made various points on the improvements from MW2 to MW3. I'm not being one sided at all, I've read tons of articles about both games. I chose MW3 as my favorite, has been for 8 years or so. I've never once said BF3 was a bad game, just said it wasn't for me and mostly left it at that. I just defend strikes at call of duty, because more of them turn out to be completely false.

Kink3bird
11-04-2011, 10:15 AM
I called you a fanboy because you actually defend a game and judging from the title your rocking I assumed you were a COD boy. I don't know why your getting upset, it was all in good fun, I would assume you'd enjoy being called a fanboy.

I don't know why you called me a fanboy it's pretty confusing since I don't own, or plan on owning either game. It also made no sense since I haven't defended or knocked either game.
I've been playing GOW3 ever since it came out and that's enough fun for me. But I've never mentioned GOW3 because it was irrelevant...

CraeSC111
11-04-2011, 10:17 AM
I don't own either game and don't really care to

Trunks
11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
I called you a fanboy because you actually defend a game and judging from the title your rocking I assumed you were a COD boy. I don't know why your getting upset, it was all in good fun, I would assume you'd enjoy being called a fanboy.

I don't know why you called me a fanboy it's pretty confusing since I don't own, or plan on owning either game. It also made no sense since I haven't defended or knocked either game.
I've been playing GOW3 ever since it came out and that's enough fun for me. But I've never mentioned GOW3 because it was irrelevant...

I wouldn't say I'm upset really, just frustrated that people keep saying the same thing about games with out any evidence to support it. I've stated my opinions on games show lots of evidence and still, people don't even sway there thoughts to the other side. That's a fanboy in my opinion.

I wouldn't call my self a fan boy, like I said I read countless articles about both games MW3 just happens to be my game of choice. I've played BF3 (a little) and I thought it was good, just didn't have the same feel as CoD. Doesn't mean I didn't like it or thought it was bad, just I prefer CoD over BF3

I assumed you were a bf3 "fanboy" because you were ragging on me when I defended MW3. Any logical person would assume you are more toward the BF3 side. If you are not, then I apologize, but everyone has a preference about games. Everyone leans more to one side or another about any game.

CraeSC, your opinions change so often about every topic, I find it pointless to keep responding to you. Your post all have very little information, mostly a summary of the person above you who posted. For example, I remember you saying in the BF3 vs MW3 thread that you disliked the CoD series and wished you had the PC to play BF3. Now you say you don't care to get either game. Maybe your opinion has changed about it, I don't know, I'll just continue to ignore your useless post I suppose.

/rant over.

paecmaker
11-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Trunks, you have said earlier there are four new game modes, Do you know what modes there are? I have heard of survival(or whatever it was called, you and a friend must survive against enemy soldiers)

Trunks
11-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Trunks, you have said earlier there are four new game modes, Do you know what modes there are? I have heard of survival(or whatever it was called, you and a friend must survive against enemy soldiers)

The four new game types, not game modes, kinda the same thing depends on what perspective you look at it.

But yeah, the Survival mode is like the zombies for black ops. Except instead of zombies it will be hordes and waves of people coming, I'm assuming a lot like Gears of War. They are still keeping spec ops from what I have heard at least.

New game types:

Kill Confirmed is an all new gametype which will see players killing enemies and then having to run over them to pick up a set of dogtags to confirm the kill and score the points for your team. While you are doing this, the enemy team will try to collect the dogtags first to prevent you from confirming the kill.

Team Defender is the other new game mode to be included in Public Playlists straight from launch. In this mode players will grab a flag a la Capture the Flag style and then protect the flag carrier in order to gain points for their team.

In addition to those two new modes, a variety of modes exclusive to Private Matches have been introduced.

Infection sees one player starting out as the Infected and killing the other players until no one is left. When you are killed you join the Infected team to help hunt down the survivors.

Drop Zone sees one team holding a Drop Zone from the other team in order to secure Team Points and Care Packages for their team.

Team Juggernaut sees a Juggernaut join your team and, with his help, you must kill all the enemy team, who also have a Juggernaut. First to reach the score limit wins.

Juggernaut sees you trying to kill the Juggernaut so that you can become the new Juggernaut and then you have to survive against the other players trying to kill you.

Looks like they played some Halo before the making of this game lol.

paecmaker
11-04-2011, 04:28 PM
The four new game types, not game modes, kinda the same thing depends on what perspective you look at it.

But yeah, the Survival mode is like the zombies for black ops. Except instead of zombies it will be hordes and waves of people coming, I'm assuming a lot like Gears of War. They are still keeping spec ops from what I have heard at least.

New game types:

Looks like they played some Halo before the making of this game lol.

Must suck to be a sniper if playing kill confirmed, lol.

Kink3bird
11-04-2011, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't say I'm upset really, just frustrated that people keep saying the same thing about games with out any evidence to support it. I've stated my opinions on games show lots of evidence and still, people don't even sway there thoughts to the other side. That's a fanboy in my opinion.

I wouldn't call my self a fan boy, like I said I read countless articles about both games MW3 just happens to be my game of choice. I've played BF3 (a little) and I thought it was good, just didn't have the same feel as CoD. Doesn't mean I didn't like it or thought it was bad, just I prefer CoD over BF3

I assumed you were a bf3 "fanboy" because you were ragging on me when I defended MW3. Any logical person would assume you are more toward the BF3 side. If you are not, then I apologize, but everyone has a preference about games. Everyone leans more to one side or another about any game.

CraeSC, your opinions change so often about every topic, I find it pointless to keep responding to you. Your post all have very little information, mostly a summary of the person above you who posted. For example, I remember you saying in the BF3 vs MW3 thread that you disliked the CoD series and wished you had the PC to play BF3. Now you say you don't care to get either game. Maybe your opinion has changed about it, I don't know, I'll just continue to ignore your useless post I suppose.

/rant over.

I agree, sometimes I think the kid posts just to see his counter go up.

Trunks
11-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Been playing the game for about 2 hours and omg it is amazing. I've already fallen in love.

CraeSC111
11-08-2011, 02:27 AM
I don't care to spend the Money to get BF3. I'm satisfied with my current selection of games. I do wish I could play it but am not Willing to get it. That's what I meant. Most of my messages are pretty short because I type them on my phone.

egg-whites333
11-08-2011, 04:40 AM

fan boy! FAN BOY!FANBOY! this makes me kinda mad he said he likes MW3 proved that fps dont change much and still found change how is that a fan boy its the truth

Adam5
11-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Always have been a COD fan, and am looking forward to this release. The numerous postings about it being the same game as MW2 is disappointing, but how much can they really change the game to make it brand spankin new?

CraeSC111
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
They could always give you swords and crossbows (oh wait already there :p) and base it in medieval times. But then I think the fans might be angry :D

ROFLBRYCE
11-08-2011, 10:44 PM
I still can't play CoD online, it's all I want to try since I rented it :V

My Xbox Live won't connect wirelessly like 99% of the time. Been power shuffling for nearly 2 hours now trying to just play the game Dx

This is making me lean toward buying Skyrim more now lol.

a_punk_lovin
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I still can't play CoD online, it's all I want to try since I rented it :V

My Xbox Live won't connect wirelessly like 99% of the time. Been power shuffling for nearly 2 hours now trying to just play the game Dx

This is making me lean toward buying Skyrim more now lol. Man you need a new router ASAP